Foam Lance

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Delgiorno12, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Delgiorno12

Delgiorno12 Birth of a Detailer

2. 3PedalMINI

3PedalMINI DB Forum Supporter

3. Delgiorno12

I know, i was just browsing around stuff and found the one i posted, also comes with a 64 oz bottle, which is pretty big but im sure can be substituted for a normal 32 oz spray bottle

4. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

looks rather tempting

5. 3PedalMINI

do it!! ive read that its a really nice foam lance. I wish i had stumbled across the MTM from PW Direct a few years ago before i paid 129 for my "italian made" foam lance from auto geek :yikes:

6. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

Who has this as well as the Home Depot foaming attachment, I already have the home depot one, is this that much better?

7. Swanicyouth

Swanicyouth Two Bucket System Washer

Yes. IMO its much better. Even just for the fact the reservoir is much much larger.

8. 3PedalMINI

the home depot foamer isnt a true foam lance, more of a soap *dispenser*

[video=youtube;tcCR7US3NQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tcCR7US3NQE[/video]

9. Delgiorno12

I have the Home Depot one, as well as the mtm one from amazon and just ordered this one as a back up since it's so cheap, the Home Depot one is not bad for beginners and doesn't want to pay a lot, but these are so much better, you get decent foam from HD one but it rolls off the car rather quick, these ones you can actually get real foam and even shaving cream foam with right dilutions and right soap

10. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

Gonna buy a pressure washer and one of these soon...just don't know how to choose the right foam lance that will fit whichever pressure washer i go with..or if they're universal

11. Delgiorno12

You can get different attachments when you order for which pressure washer you have

12. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

13. kodexkustoms

kodexkustoms Virgin Detailer

I just bought my MTM foam lance and I love it! I don't know how I went so long without one.

14. BigDreZ28

BigDreZ28 Jedi Nuba

great thanks!

15. Jaddie

Jaddie Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dear 3PedalMini

I have this foam lance but not the same washer as you. I have a Cleanforce 1800 PSI/1.5 GPM electric. I get great foam, but not the magical stuff you're showing here.

What pressure washer are you using?

That's amazing foam. Thanks for sharing.

—Jaddie