Foam Guns!!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by shadybreal, Mar 26, 2008.

1. shadybreal

shadybreal Two Bucket System Washer

Alright, I know many of you are looking for some help in purchasing foam guns and other accessories for your pressure washers both gas and electric. Your help has arrived. I can get you just about anything you need for both types of pressure washers. I've taken a few pictures and videos of my foam gun set-up to help you guys see the benefit of using the foam gun in your detailing. Prices will vary due to the different attachments needed for the variety of pressure washers. The foamer itself is 100.00 bucks shipped in U.S. The gun I use is 25 shipped and allows you to get in those hard to reach places and let's you stay closer to the car w/o the risk of getting the tip too close to the paint. Here are some pics:

Two foamers: One w/ Meg Hyper and one w/ Chemical Guys Citrus Wash

[​IMG]

Gun and foamer:

[​IMG]

This a cool item for your guns. It's a swivel that makes using your gun so much easier.

[​IMG]

Foam shot:

[​IMG]

Thickness adjusting: The foamer has an adjustment knob on top to help control the foam.

[​IMG]

Video: Hyper Wash mixed 4oz of soap to 28 of water.

[​IMG]

PM me if interested. Paypal only!

Thanks,

Bradley

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I bought one of these from Bradley and he is a top notch guy to deal with.

3. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I did too and like MotorCity said Bradley is a top notch guy to work with.

4. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Bradley I think I have PMed you about these a few times now. I would always ask what you would do if something went wrong with these and never got a response..

Soo, since you are selling these, what is the plan when one of these is a dud or something goes wrong with them? Its not like we can send them back that easily to the distributor..

5. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

is there a way to adapt them to a karcher (cheap Malwart models)?

LMK,

Pete

6. shadybreal

Sorry I haven't responsed, but I've used mine for about a year now and haven't had much trouble at all. They can be rebuilt for about 25 bucks if needed. I suggest running water through them after using them for the day. I've dropped mine numerous times and it's keeps foaming. I wash about 5 to 8 vehicles a day about 4 to 5 days a week. If it does crap out on you for some weird reason it can probably be rebuilt. I've had to open mine up and loosen the meshy type thing which helps to create the foam. If you too concerned out the quality you can always buy a cheaper one somewhere else. I'm not trying to make a living off the guns. Just wanted to offer them since I've got a lot of PMs, and DB was cool to allow us to sell this type of stuff.

Yes I can get it to fit the Karchers, but it's a little added cost to make it work. MotorCity has a Karcher and a foam set-up from me.

7. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

Hey Shades,

I have a challenge for you, my electric pressure washer is a Simoniz Branded electric pressure washer...unless you can find a plug and play WAND only that carries a foamer, I may just have to replace the gun at the hose...

[​IMG]

If you can make this work for me with a high foaming gun/foaming wand or lance for under $80 I'd be glad to jump on this any anything else you may have.

8. richy

richy Guest

Ive got the same style (and make) machine.

9. shadybreal

you would need a whole new setup i think. you can get a new trigger to make the foamer work, but I'm not sure you can attach it w/o a new hose. I'll check for you.

10. devast8

devast8 New Member

shadybreal, check your PM

11. cshorey

cshorey Any Rag Vehicle Washer

shadybreal,

Do you/Can you post pictures of the karcher setup? I have a karcher and have been interested in getting a foam cannon. Also I was curious is a bottle (that bottle in the photo) included?

thanks,
    chris

12. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

Hey.. this is the Karcher PW that I wanted to get at COSTCO for $229.00 .. Can you please tell me what i need to make the foam gun work and how much shipped please.. thanks

[​IMG]

13. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

shadybreal - free bump for you, I just paypal'd you the $$$ for one - I can't wait!

Pete

14. shadybreal

here is an update on foam the foam guns. i've sold 3 all ready and if your one of the ones i received money from via paypal, your stuff will be shipped tomorrow morning. for you others waiting more info here you go; foamer is 100; foamer w/ new trigger is 130; complete set-up 230. karcher pw require complete set-up because of how their hose and trigger are conencted. complete set-up comes w/ everything shown in motorcity's post (thanks dude!) i'm going on vacation until tuesday, but feel free to pm me. i'll have my moto Q w/ me. i've only got one more foamer in stock, but should have close to 75 by the following monday. thanks! bradley

15. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

Hey Shady, I need some information on the foamcannon for my pressure washer if one would work for me. I have a electric 1300psi Cambell Hausfied. Would I need another trigger gun and attachments, I would really like to be able to use one for my business. Thanks.

16. Raz5219

Raz5219 Virgin Detailer

Hey guys,
    This is my first post on this forum. I'm a detailing newb, but after seeing the video and pics, I just couldn't resist ordering the foam cannon from Bradley (Shadybreal). I received it yesterday and used it today with my 1800PSI Karcher Pressure Washer. I'm happy to say that the foam cannon, and all accessories that Bradley got me work flawlessly. I'm waiting on better foaming soap (CG CWG & DG901), so I used it with Meg's Gold Class instead. Even with this soap, I had thick, shaving cream like foam on my car. The cannon's build quality is great and I know it will last a long time. All in all, it was a great investment and I highly recommend buying from Bradley.

Pics to come....

17. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

did you get the complete $230 setup?

18. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

for that setup. try to unscrew the actaul nozzle at the end. i had one like that and there are threads at the end same as a garden hose so 2 adapters and you are down to 1/4"

that is what i did.

19. sercastik

sercastik Virgin Detailer

Bradley, Tried the cannon, it works bitchin. Thanks!
    Jeremy

20. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Bump so I can find this when I get home from work.