Foam Cannons for sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by advs1, Dec 5, 2008.

1. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

****edit for price change****
    ok guys i hate to do this, but i just found out the price of the cannons is going up $10 on January 1st 2009, not a great deal but still. i will honor the $95 until the 1st and after that they will be $105. sorry to do this, i know right now a lot of people are hurting because of the economy.

for sale: foam cannons, same as the autobrite ones from UK. I was finally able to buy a few to resell, they are $95 plus adapter for your particular PW. i have the following adapters: standard 1/4 inch QD, 22MM threaded QD, Karcher tab style. the adapters range in price from $9.95 to $19.95 please PM me for details and shipping quotes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i will have pictures of foam cannons in action after this weekend. i will do different set ups with different wash products

2. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

does it hook into a Garden Hose?

3. heatgain

heatgain Guest

No. Foam cannons are for pressure washers. The foam gun goes onto a garden hose.

4. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

:thumb:

5. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

PM Sent...:thumb:

6. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

replied LOL :thumb:

7. razr007

razr007 Banned

what gun you think works better never used any of them only seen them being used

8. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i have mine set up with a standard trigger gun, but no wand. i hate long wands because its hard to get up in some wheel wells. and i dont want to risk hitting a car. i can get almost anything you need PW related, trigger guns, hoses, QD that go along with the foam cannon
    [​IMG]

9. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

and you have to make sure your pressure washer is atleast 2500psi for it to work properly

10. rtrt2889

rtrt2889 Birth of a Detailer

How does this compared to a cam spray?

Just want to make sure, the foam cannon comes with an adapter?

-Thanks

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Really, This Is no kidding? I have my Troy Bilt gas which will be fine but my Karcher is only 1700 or 1800 PSI. I wanted to use It mostly with my kracher...CRAP...:shrug:

12. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

negative, i have used them with as little as 1000psi and they work great. maybe the cam spray need more pressure but not these. they work great with karcher electric PW

no the adapters are sold separate. i included the prices for adapters. the 1/4 inch QD are $9.95 the karchers are $19.95 or you can get the adapters on your own if you know of a place. the cannon has a standard 1/4 FPT inlet

13. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

have you bought one from me before and it didnt work with your PW that was under 2500psi?

14. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

No mine is 1800 psi and my cannon which is identical to the ones the OP is selling (I buy mine out of GA.) and it works just fine.

15. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

:thumb:

16. spK

spK DB Forum Supporter

They look so simple to make but the price tag is :crasy: not yours just foam cannons period.

Free bump though.

17. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

well they look simple but the fact of the matter is they are complicated and these are solid brass construction.

18. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

They are also very high quality. They are made in Italy and thus causes a higher price due to the value of the dollar. I have used mine over 130 times and never had a single problem with it.

19. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

How many do you have left?

20. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

how many do you want? PM please