Foam cannon question...

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Dontsleeponit, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

2. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

3. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

that was a good find..i see there located in westmont illinois..i think thats 45 mnts from me

4. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

yea the prices are good, but I still want to know if they perform like the crappy karcher "foamer" attachment, or like a real foam cannon.

5. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

if don'task we'll never know :whistle:

Contact Information

Company
    PRI Industries, Inc.
    Telephone
    877-979-6255
    630-271-1058

FAX
    630-271-1458
    Postal address
    714 Vandustrial Drive
    Westmont, IL 60559

Electronic mail
    Sales: sales@pwmall.com
    Customer Support: support@pwmall.com
    Webmaster: webmaster@pwmall.com

6. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

anyone hear anything yet? I really dont want to waste money or spend 60 on a lance...

7. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

I wound up getting a regular foam gun from someone, so I abandoned the idea. But like Joe p said, it wouldnt be a bad idea to give them a call.

Im not sure how much theyre gonna be able to tell you, they'll prob say all of their foam guns work great...

8. distrbd

distrbd New Member

I would say the bottle on the one for $62.52 is a bit too small but the price is not bad at all.
    I ordered a different one from pressure parts .com with all the fittings ,it will be here next week.PressureParts.com Offers ::Foam Cannon With Tank

Make sure you order the proper fittings for the foam cannon which means you need to know the size of your gun's outlet (1/4" ,3/8" or 22mm.) to order the right plug or quick connect for it that would fit to the inlet of the foam cannon (1/4"fpt).
    If you need help to order the parts let me know.

9. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Birth of a Detailer

I know I'm a little late, but I thought I would throw my experience in. I bought the Arrowline Foam model (AL22-TLS) from this place about 6 months ago. I figured it was less than $20 so what the hey... Unimpressed! The key with this unit that is not listed very clearly is that this one operated under the low pressure mode on your pressure washer. So it is more like a "soaper" than a foamer. I would make sure any unit you order operates under the high pressure mode on your pressure washer. Those are the ones that seem to produce the thick foam most of use are after.

I did a full review of this Arrowline unit on my blog if anyone is interested in seeing how it performs with Duragloss soap.

Here's is the link:
    Detailing Gurus: Arrowline Foamer

10. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

That's a pretty sweet site you have.:thumb: Was looking at some of the details you have done and your work is outstanding.

11. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Birth of a Detailer