FMINUS Detailed: 2005 Scion tC Silver

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by FMINUS, Nov 11, 2007.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

FMINUS Detailed: 2005 Scion tC Silver

Sorry for the horrible pics!

Wash:
    Foam Cannon w CG CWG/ NXT Mix
    P21S Total Auto Wash for wheel wells, tires, under carriage.

CG interior cleaner
    CG interior protectant
    CG fabric protectant
    CG leather cleaner
    CG leather protectant

Dry:
    CG Waffle Towels

Clay:
    Ricardo Clay
    CG SQD as Lube

Paint Correction:
    CRspotless
    Delfsko Paint Gauge
    3m Sun Gun
    Metabo
    Menzerna 106fa
    Menzerna SIP

Protection:
    CG Jetseal109

LSP:
    Victoria Wax-yellow

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Dude will you stop making so many different products look sooooo good...Victoria wax huh.
    Man you are killing my bank account, but man I'm having a blast using so many good products.

3. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Man you are rocking the CG. I really need to get more CG stuff, so far I only have the Pete's 53. I need to get some jetseal - just hard to justify it considering what season it is right now and where I live...lol

What did you use on the tires?

Looks Awsesome..

:sorry for my brain fart at the other place on the similar thred:

scott240 likes this.
  4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I like VW a lot. Good stuff!

Tires I used CG Tire shine, Im on my 3rd gallon of JS109!

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Vehicle looks great FMINUS, the products you use and tools you use are top notch and it truly reflects on the results. The vehicle looks wicked.

What's your opinion on the Victoria Collectors? oh..never mind you already answered that :D

Thank you for sharing, great detail and a great vehicle too :thumb:

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I had the wax on top of the car and it fell off and hit the concrete. I thought to my self as it fell "there goes $50". I looked down and there was not one chip, scratch, or dent!

It this was the SW/Zymol tub it would of been over! LOL

VW are very good value for their looks. They have more of a shiny look than a DEEP WET look. Then again I have never layered the wax.

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Nice non bmw detail FMINUS :D just kidding. I dub you king of BMWs. how do you like the 106FA? I find it really hard for me to see light scratches/micromarring on light colors and light metallics including silver.

8. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Ialways love seeing yout work. it is def top notch. Great job

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Damn fine work as usual Phil, loving it!

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Really container wasen't damaged wicked :wicked: I knew the containers were made of different type of fabric but didn't realise they could take a hit like that nice.

Do you have Victoria Concors(red one)? It's quite nice and provides a very nice depth. I didn't beleave the layer part but after trying it out I see a difference but you know I could be just :duh: hahaha that's just me though. I'd love to see what others think when they layer the Victoria product.

11. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Very nice Phil :D Love the glow!!

12. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

By the way Phil, Poorboys S&G is 100% the same product as your CG SQD. Just a different color. Which is good news, as I know can buy a gallon of it since I love it so much.

I wonder if they rebottle Poorboys S&W as well. I loved that just a tad more since you didn't have to go over it twice.

13. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

You can use whatever lights you want, but if you're looking straight on then you wont see anything. With the light colors, you have to look at the paint at a very wide angle.

14. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Yeah it bugs me to have to move all around to see the imperfections hahah but oh well, we gotta do what we gotta do. Sometimes I like silver because it's so hard to see the imperfections, but I get so bored of it cause we have a silver camry and my car is goldish/silver... Plus I see silver EVERYWHERE.

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I didnt know that, I have some SG, it always seemed thicker than SQD. Ill pay more attention to it. I dont like SW, I hope they DONT relabel it!

with lighter colors, I prefer using a halogen than my SUN GUN.