FMINUS Detailed: 2005 BMW 545i White

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by FMINUS, Dec 2, 2007.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Wash:
    Foam Cannon w CG CWG/ NXT Mix
    P21S Total Auto Wash for wheel wells, tires, under carriage.

CG interior cleaner
    CG interior protectant
    CG fabric protectant
    CG leather cleaner
    CG leather protectant
    CG Speedwipe

Dry:
    CG Waffle Towels

Clay:
    CG Blue/Grey/Purple Clay
    CG SQD as Lube

Paint Correction:
    Brinkman
    Delfsko Paint Gauge
    3m Sun Gun
    Metabo
    Menzerna 106ff
    Menzerna PG
    LCC 5.5 LP Whtie
    LCC Purple Wool

Protection:
    CG Jetseal109

LSP:
    FK PINK WAX!

Other:
    CRSpotless Water Deionizer
    CG Tire shine
    CG Metal shine
    Plexus
    PB Natural Look
    Vac n Blow
    Lil Green

Wheels:
    Klasse AIO
    Jetseal109

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Can someone had me a couple cookies so i can dunk it in the pool of milk this car is giving off!!!!!:druling::worship::leghumper::woot::dance::chest:

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Oooh yeah! Cookie and milk. That bmw is looking fantastic! Another great job ;)

4. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

looking good man.

did you need to use powergloss and wool on those swirled area you showed? maybe they just dont lok so bad because its white...

what wheel cleaner are you using these days on these german brake dust machines? lol BMWs are usually the WORST for brake dust, still the same for these newer models?

5. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Another amazing detail their FMINUS, I love looking at what you post up. I got a metabo coming any tips you can throw my way would be awesome.

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

:headbang:
    :headbang:

I did, there were a lot of REALLY deep scratches on the car, even the PG had to work for a while to get them off!

Im using CG Citrus wheel cleaner on wheels in general, CG wheel acid for REALLY dirty wheels, and P21S Gel for Expensive wheels (Im not going to buy more of this when Im done, its not worth it, Citrus cleaner is just as gentle)

YES!!! DO NOT use 6.5 pads, it will cause the machine to overheat, and get a good quality cord for the Metabo! This will prevent it from overheating! I use 5.5 pads

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Yeah COOKIE N MILK :D man that car's milky milky coco puff lol.

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

OH MAN FMINUS, making white cars as wet as black ones. Great grrrrrrrrreat work.

The BMW looks good, by the way, with the M body kit and the replica wheels. I like it!

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Looks great :applause: the paint looks really good, that vehicle is forgeous by the way :thumb:

The rims look great and love the curves it has.

Oh thanks for the tip on the Metabo too :thumb: I'll give the 6inch pads a go that I have and see how the Metabo performs.

Great job and I agree the paint looks great

10. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

wow! That is very impressive! CG tire shine looks good!

11. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Dang bro that is yet another incredible detail and on white no less. OK that settles it you are now officially knighted "Toto Jr.":headbang: I am increasingly amazed every time I see one of your show and shines! If Toto is the master you are certainly the Jedi! Great work and what is this CG stuff you speak of?:woot:

12. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Great job Fminus, wool makes it so much easier to do paint correction. Pretty soon thats all you will be using.