FMINUS Detailed: 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo Red

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by FMINUS, Nov 18, 2007.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

FMINUS Detailed: 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo Red
    LSP: Zymol Concourse

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Extraction Tank from Carpets
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

looks good, well done:)

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

OH MAN OH MAN that is just STUNNING! How was the paint as far as correction is concerned? Some SIP and 106FF action I presume? All by rotary?

Gorgeous work, GORGEOUS!!!

4. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Man that is INCREDIBLE! I love all of your details but this one is my favorite! Always loved the 911 and you made that red just stunning! How hard were those wheels to clean?

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

YEs sir! Same stuff. Thats why I dont post my stuff any more, just the "new" things. I am getting my groove down so I can consistently achieve the same results. Saves me a lot of time so theres no "learning curve"

They sucked. They were stained.....

6. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Love your work Phil, and that your sticking to a good combo! Can`t wait for next weekend :D

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

So what did you use on the wheels?

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

DP Wheel Gel LOL (trying to get rid of the stuff)

9. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

Beauitful work and car. That red is so wet, looks like it came out of a gloss factory...

10. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I am doing the same. SPrayer sucks and I don't really like results with it. Will switch to P21S next I think or something from CG.
    Oh yeah very nice results on that car. Looks stunning.

11. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

looking good there bud... very nice turn around on the paint. very clean... now you need to perfect wet sanding and you will be the MAN!!!

12. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

looks great, really nice work

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Man that vehicle is wicked and the paint looks incredable, so solid and so deep very nice there FMINUS.

What did you think of the Zymol Concourse? What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear them.

Vehicle looks great and I love the shape of the vehicle...very nice curves and love the vents too :wicked:

Thank you for sharing.

14. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

:beerbang:
    I even put a foamer sprayer on it, its still watery. My CG citrus blue cleaner foams better than DP gel. Diluted 1:1, so 2 gallons of the stuff is like $18.00 (yea yea yea I know CG blah blah blah)
    Im workin on it! OrngeZ dropped off some sand paper yesterday!
    :headbang:
    Thats probably my favorite wax right now. But is it worth $160 or whatever they are asking for it? NO :hmph:

15. Nica

Nica Banned

:beerbang: yea I like it too :chest:

Price wise it don't realy mater to me as long as I like it that's what counts :headbang:

16. Takumi587

Takumi587 Birth of a Detailer

As always an amazing job well done! :headbang:

17. Calgarydetail

so what do you like, what dont you like? did you get a sample or buy it? Also what do you think its work :chips:

18. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I love the look the concourse and the application of it. It has such depth. I just dont think its 4x as good as Lusso or 4x as good as 5050.

To a normal person any wax really looks the same IMO as long as the polish is done correctly.

19. Calgarydetail

fair enough, but one could argue if 5050 is 2X better then nxt or gold class.

but i personaly feel that as you go higher it gest expontaly more expensive for that little extra. For eample to upgrade from concours you need to spned 500+(distiney)...

ohh and have you tried SV concourso? if so how does it compare?

thanks for the info

20. Calgarydetail

that is very true, and i dont disagree.
    I have personaly found great durabilty from zymol products. I have had concours easlity last a 4 months summer. (car washed once a week)

i guees at the end of the day it all comes down to personal prefence :itsok: