Flex ?'s Need Immediate Answers

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Dust2Glory, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Who should I order it from?

And what pads and accessories should I get?

I'm looking to purchase very, very soon!
    Also, if ur looking for a UDM.. I have one to sell! Free pads!!

2. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

I am going to get mine from Powerhouse. Unless Eshine or DD can work out a deal for us in USA. I think since the new ones are comoing over they will have the 5.5" backing plate I think (ZoranC can clear this up). Heard it was maybe a softer one not the hard plastic. That what I heard from PH. I am not going to order it from AG. They are starting to get to me with the way their forum is run.

3. eShine

eShine Guest

My Flex has the new backing plate. It is not hard plastic but is is a full 6"

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Detail Image.com has is for 264.99

5. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I think Phil is working on something. You can say that again about AG. Myself and others were saying that months ago.

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Dust if you want to sell your UDM on the forum you can post it on the Peculiar Items for Sale section but in order to post it up you need to subscribe to it. If your interested just got o your User CP and look for Paid Subscription.

I agree, I would like to see some pictures too :computer:

7. Takumi587

Takumi587 Birth of a Detailer

Im getting mine from Detail Image. But since they are located in NY i gotta wait a week for the FLEX... And i thought that the FLEX is already sold out? Not sure.

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I got mine from Powerhouse.

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

About 2 weeks back.

10. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

You want another one? I actually had them hold it until they got the new plates in. I only use 5.5 pads so the new pads would be too big.

11. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Thats what I was told too when I called PH. They did say they were "supposed" to get some in after thanksgiving. He got my name and number to let me know. We shall see.