Flex Polisher Carrying Bags

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Wss03, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

Sold! Thank you.

2. truenosan

truenosan Virgin Detailer

Would that fit the Makita ?

3. Nica

Nica Banned

hmmm...that's odd, I thought I had set it that no new member could post any items for sale till they hit the post count of 50...well back to the admin section :computer:

4. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

If that's the rule then I apologize and I will understand if you remove my post.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

No, no worries...I probably did something wrong and that's why you were able to post the thread. This thread will remain but I'm sure members here will be very cautious that's all, nothing against you of course it's just that a brand new member and his first post posting something for sale...you can understand why members may be very cautious that's all.

6. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

Thank you for your reply and I completely understand. In an attempt to mitigate any uncertainty, here's my eBay feedback: eBay Feedback Profile for wss03

7. TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANA DB Forum Supporter

second that, i also would like to know if it will fit a makita. also would you be willing to sell them separte?

8. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

I'd prefer to sell together if possible. I tried to get a measure off of my friend's Makita but he never got back to me. The size of the bag is 20 x 12 x 10 inches.

9. TONY MONTANA

the makita will fit i just measured it and it 20" long

10. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

11. truenosan

truenosan Virgin Detailer

Wanna go in together on this and get 1 bag each ?

12. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Just bought a couple of Ogio bags or I would have gotten at least one of these!!!

13. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

Reduced the price so now if you're looking for one, you can essentially get the second bag for free.

14. TONY MONTANA

lets do it

15. Wss03

Wss03 DB Forum Supporter

If anyone's interested I'll list these on eBay with a buy it now so you are protected. If that's something that interests you, send me a PM.

16. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Got em in today !!!!!!!!! Thanks