Flex 3401 and Griots 3" (2nd Gen) DA Polishers

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by skizot, Apr 11, 2010.

1. skizot

skizot DB Forum Supporter

I recently made a post about stuff for trade for household items and then started posting actual for sale items in the same thread. Honest mistake on my part as my subscription had lapsed. Well I just paid the $19.95 to make up for it, because I was not trying to short change DB anything by originally posting in that section.

Currently I guess I am waiting on authorization due to my payment to be able to respond in the original thread I started that got moved into the sale section. I cannot reply to anyones messages in there because my account is not setup yet.

Nevertheless, I do still have some stuff for sale, especially a less then six month old, MINT condition, Flex 3401, with bag and then also a Griots 3" (2nd gen) polisher.

I need to get rid of these.

The Flex is $250 shipped and the Griots (with 12 pads of different types) is $80 shipped. I am sure this will get moved and I apologize in advance to the mods for that, but if you've read my other thread, I am sure you'll understand why.

PLEASE email me at skizot@mac.com

It is very hard for me to have time to log in and reply to PM and replies on the board. Everyone who has bought from me, your items are either already shipped or I am waiting on your shipping address.

2. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

Email sent.

3. When you say you made a recent post. I'm hoping that means at least 24 hours ago or more.

Yea, we are all super buzy and I hate waiting as much as the next guy, but you gotta be patient.