So over this past weekend I wanted to try out some of my new stuff. So I called my buddy this weekend and ask him the paint looked on his beater. He told me it was hopeless, and that I could come and try out the compounds and polishes and see how it all works out. Well he wasn't lying, it needs a repaint due to stone chips, but it did give me a chance to try out some things. I used various combinations of the following: Menzerna FG400, PF2500, FF3000 LC Orange, White, Black Optimum Microfiber Cutting 5.5 PC XP Collinite 845 Zep Citrus Meg Claybar and Lube (Using up old stock) MF Towels (Cheapo Costco ones) ONRW&W (Mixed into clay lube, and QD) So here is the 50/50 of his hood, you'll see it's wrecked, and the stone chips are everywhere. I tried getting out as much as I could, but I think I require a more abrasive compound for the RDS. Apologies in advance for the cell phone images. That's the result of FG400 on a MF pad, finished with PF on a white pad. So I spent the better part of 4 hours messing around, trying some things out, and started feeling pretty comfortable with the different pads and speeds. I decided to give my hood a shot. It wasn't nearly as bad, but it still needed some correction. Buffer trails from Seibon that were never corrected. Until now. Swirls Bird etching or sink mark. This one is as bad as it looks. Some water spots/etchings. Etching gone after using FG400 on the area. Here is the just the change in colour after PF. 50/50 Collinite Application Buffed Out Close up I think in the next week/ weekend, I'm going to finish up the rest of the car. Getting the hang of this still. Thanks!