FINALLY got around to pics

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by matrix_808, Apr 12, 2008.

1. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Pakshak MF towels
    [​IMG]
    Brushes
    [​IMG]
    Applicators
    [​IMG]
    Misc Stuff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wash Sponges
    [​IMG]
    Buffing Pads
    Sonus
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Machines
    [​IMG]
    Saved the best for last.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

thats an impressive collection! whats in the unlabeled black jar in the las tpic?

3. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

nice collection!
    who makes that "polishing pal" look alike?

4. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Got it from Autopia when i won the weekly competition. never used it yet, but it is a lot bigger than i thought it was going to be.

Handi-Grip Applicator

5. chicagobob

chicagobob Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Where'd you get those brushes. I think I see 2 swissvax and 1 zymol. How about the others?

6. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

ballin.. nice collection

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Very nice collection :druling: :druling:

I'm also curious about that black container, sitting on top of Concorso? Oh what's the one sitting on top of Mystery? Atlantique, I can hardly make it out.

Thanks for sharing with us, you got a great collection :thumb:

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Very nice! I like that foam applicator!

9. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

:thumb:How is the EZ Detail brush? I have read nothing but good reviews and I'm thinking about getting one. Oh and nice collection

10. sly

sly Birth of a Detailer

You have very nice collection!

11. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

yes the one on top of the Mystery is Atlantique and the one on the Concorso is Vintage.

THe EZ brush is really good. Makes cleaning behind the wheel very easy. It also lasts quite a long time, i think ive had mine for almost a year. id recommend getting one.

12. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

ya 2 swissvax and 1 zymol brush, the other brushes was also part of my Autopia purchase when i won the weekly drawing. they are really junk though, cant beat a swissvax brush :headbang:

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Swisswax brushes for the win! I think I might have a creative side after all, I love paint the dirt on the wheels with my brush!!!

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice :wicked:

But I've never seen a container of Atlantique like that :shead: :shead: I've got some Atlantique as well and the container is different then yours? Look good though.

Thanks for sharing :peace:

15. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

i bought them off of someone and then put it in swissvax containers.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh okay that makes sense, very nice containers though and the wax's are quite nice :cheerl:

17. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

sweet mother of jesus !!!!!you have some nice items...are you a cousin of Nica :)

18. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

Nice collection. I noticed the Hawaii'n wax behind the Black Wow, what are your thought's on it? I ran into that guy up at Carlisle (Big swap meet in Pa) and it looked very similar to CG's Butter wax.

19. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

oh its not the wax, its the water spot remover. That's the only water spot remover that i have so cant compare it to anything, but it is pretty good. I was thinking of trying the mx-7 one.

20. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

I feel like an artist when I do that