Ferrari 458 Runs Over Cop's Foot

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by D&D Auto Detailing, Aug 9, 2012.

1. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

[video=youtube;3lKwkn6JT74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lKwkn6JT74[/video]

2. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

I saw this yesterday. The cop goes nuts and beats the taxi with the door. :yikes: Idk what he planned to accomplish by punching the window.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

That's too funny. I love how the cop whips the door open into the vehicle next to it. LOL That Ferrari owner is such an ass though. Just pay the ticket.

4. IOMCAMARO

IOMCAMARO DB Forum Supporter

My thoughts exactly. If you can afford an exotic car, you can afford the tickets that come with it.

5. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Posted this comment twice in other discussions on this issue:

It's as simple as the first few seconds. The driver says something as the cop has his head down. It's unclear what it was but that's the point the officer should have discussed the situation. Besides, anyone who has ever been in NYC knows how sketchy driving is, people, cabs, and cars can often come within inches of your car. I don't believe the NYPD has a stellar reputation for courtesy, professionalism and respect. The car doesn't move forward for a couple seconds before he starts screaming. Sounded like BS to me; perhaps he is trying out for the Knicks?

6. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

Moral of this story is, LOCK YOUR DOOR! Both parties were in the wrong. You can't drive just drive off when a cop is writing you a ticket, even if your were parked legally, and as a cop you can't fake an injury like that to justify using that kind of force.

*double facepalm*

7. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

That wasn't much force really that was just another mama's boy being a bitch.

8. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

WTF was this guy thinking, and not not talking about his outfit.

I would not have punched the window, that is what an expandable baton is for. (my hand is too valuable)

If a law enforcement officer is blocking your way there is a reason (in theory). I can see an assault charge, at minimum.

Officer told him to stop, which is a lawful order, which he ignored.

But I agree, its a little over done on the officers part, I don't know if he faked the injury, but the driver was in the wrong and should have taken the ticket and delt with it like a man.Where does he think he was going? and what was he thinking he would accomplish?

What annoys me the most is these activist cell phone users, yes, you have that right but I think they antagonize the situation most of the time, in this instance not sure what they were trying to do, but the whole scene is pretty funny.

9. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

That was hilarious. The Ferrari owner is a idiot. He should have purchased a cheaper car and maybe then he could afford common sense then to park where he shouldn't be parked.

All he had to do was take the ticket and fight it if he chose to. He made a scene and made things much more worse for himself then it needed to be.

10. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

Just ridiculous on both parts.

The idiot driving the Ferrari was acting like a child, he was being issued a ticket and told to stop [which, even if he left that ticket can be mailed...] He chose to try and look cool and everything and start driving off [without his "girlfriend"] and "ran over" the cops foot.

Now yes, he was told to stop, and he disobeyed that order, and doing what he did in fact did put the officer in direct danger, but the cop is just as stupid and trying to accomplish something by leaving his foot there! Plus, later in the video, he is TOTALLY faking the limp!

It was a cop with a little penis wrongfully asserting his force on an idiot that deserved it anyways.

Not to mention, if I were that cop and my foot actually were ran over, I would do everything in my power to see that car towed and not just let the girlfriend drive it away. And acting that way, unfortunately likely ensured if [when] the idiot does go to court, the judge will throw it out or lessen the sentence because of his behavior.

Everyone should just grow the hell up and act mature!

11. VW 91

VW 91 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Wow. How could he have run over the cops foot and the cop be able to break away that easily unless the driver backed up a bit? The cop was totally faking it, he even put his one foot forward a lot more than the other to make it look like it was being run over.

12. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I read that the officer was writing the ticket for failure to display a front license plate and registration/ inspection stickers. Dont think the way he was parked was the issue. Apparently it was parked in front of the hotel for valet.

13. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

True ... NY registration and emissions/safety inspection are supposed to be displayed on the driver's side of the front windshield. You can clearly see that windshield doesn't have either.

14. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

:lol2: