Favorite Waffle Weave Drying Towel?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by P1et, Feb 8, 2008.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

What is everyone's favorite waffle weave drying towel? I have two of the green Cobra Guzzlers that work just fine, and two of the CG Blue Waffle Weaves. I just ordered some more of them and I think they're a bit thinner than before, but maybe it's my imagination. I just washed 'em and will try them tomorrow.

What does everyone else use?

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I love the ones chris sells.. they works great and are not to expensive. I recomend them to everyone

3. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I have a large cobra WW, and a small WW and like the both. Ehuth1 hooked me up with some other small WW but not sure on the brand.

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Blue one is thinner, these are my go to ones. I have 20 :)

5. P1et

I already had a few of the CG blue ones, I am saying that my newest batch feels thinner than the one I had previously ordered.

But hey, if it works just as well, then I'm good to go! I shall give 'em a try tomorrow... A job got cancelled so I can spend some time on mine.

6. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

I like my Cobra Guzzler, but I find myself using the ones from e-shine when I am doing my ONR washes in the winter. :shrug: I guess because I am doing a smaller section at a time :shrug:
    eShine Canada: The Dehydrator Drying Towel MINI

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I like the CGs blue ones and the Dehydrators from eShine. I really dislike the green Cobra Guzzlers as they quit absorbing in no time.

8. marlcoke

marlcoke Birth of a Detailer

pakshak ultra-soft

9. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I have a little bit of potpurri of WW drying towels. Most of them are from Detailer's Domain. I have about 6 of the white ones from before he changed to the red and blue ones. I think they were originally Adam's. Either way, they are still holding up well almost a year later. Have about another 4 of the blue ones from DD. Have a couple fom Detailer's Paradise. A couple of Monterrey ones from Excel Detail. And, one of the yellow Vroom ones from Target. To be brutally honest, I think I still like the white ones I got from DD last year. Probably because I like using them for ONR washes to make sure not dirt is coming off on them.

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Cobra Guzzler.

11. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

who is chris?

12. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

13. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

14. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

eshine

15. DieselMDX

DieselMDX Obsessive Detailer

thanx calgary

16. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

Cobra HD guzzler, a new level

17. P1et

I did see some good posts about the Pakshak WW...

18. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

My Ultimate GUzzler is still guzzling nice ever since January of last year :)

19. distrbd

distrbd New Member

I also tried a couple of different drying towels but the best one is what Chris sells ,Oh yes Eshine.

20. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree, I've been using Chris' Dehydrator for a wile now and I'm very pleased with it, my vote goes to Chris aka eShine.