F-150 Interior Detail

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by eShine, Oct 28, 2011.

1. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Just thought we would start posting pictures of some of our details we do. Our detail shop see's everything from the exotics, boats, Semi's to fleet trucks. We started to detail vehicles for the City of Port Colborne. Here is one of their fleet trucks. Many of the vehicles we get look like this.
    We used Kleenzit APC on almost everything followed by our Mytee HP60 Hot water extractor. Detailer's Pride Total Interior cleaner on most of the plastics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

3. godoman

godoman Jedi Nuba

Always wonders how to get those types of floors cleaned. Alcohol then carpet extracted? Must involve LT of pre acrubbing

4. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

We actually just spray them with APC, scrub with a light brush then suck the juice up with our extractor.

5. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

6. Wheelz25

Wheelz25 Jedi Nuba

looks brand spanking new! nice job

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Wow, looks like it was just purchased new. Giant turnaround.

8. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

i have done somepretty nasty trucks before. but that is just crazy.nice job!

9. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Amazing work looks new, that was just nasty

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Looks like the interior from a different truck awesome turn around

11. teak

teak Birth of a Detailer

Good turn around.

12. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Looks great Chris. I did a bunch of trucks for an Aecon affilliate that was worse than that one. Gave the contract to someone else, maybe I can get them to drive all the way to port, hahahahaha

13. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Very Nicely done chris, that truck does looks nothing like what the before's showed

14. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Beautiful Interior Job !!!!

+1 for the Mytee HP60 Spyder - also my Extractor of choice ! I dont even have to ask you what color water came out of the recovery tank - I have seen that before with just normally dirty cars ! It's flat amazing how much dirt is really on the floor of vehicles, floorboards, carpets, etc., until you get a real strong extractor to pull the gunk out!

And just think next time Ford F150 #XXXX comes back in, it will be the same dirty or worse, all over again !!! Job security !!! :):):)

Thanks for sharing such an amazing turn around !
    Dan F

15. dday

dday Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The before was disgusting

16. QUENGA

QUENGA Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Wow, it really does look like a different car.