Ez Detail Brush

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, May 2, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just wanted to see how many people would want want to purchase this product Bikebrush by EZ Detail This works great for wheels and in the engine bay.

I had some members on another forum bring this to my attention and talked about how well it worked, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to stock them. Just wanted to get a feeler on who would want to purchase one. The retail is going to be $21.99.

2. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

I have been looking at that exact same brush for a while now. Looks like a good one.
    Happen to know if it has a plastic tip on it?

3. Obsessive Detail

It has a vinyl tip on it.

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I bought my EZ brush from AG when it first came out and actually really like it. I don't use it often, as my cars don't have a lot of brake dust, maybe once a month, or so, but I use it ever wash on my g/f's BMW, yeah famous BMW brake dust... Works really well, better then OXO's similar brush, as you can get in tighter areas easily. Love it!

5. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

I'd be interested!

6. devast8

devast8 New Member

this brush is great for engine bay! I think the EZ Brush is a must have

7. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I love using my EZ Detail Brush to clean black plastic honeycomb grilles. Twisting it back and forth while removing from the grille opening prevents splatter.

8. Obsessive Detail

I just placed a pretty big order of these brushes. I should have them in stock at the beginning of next week!

9. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

is there a difference btwn this brush and the other brush you get from Autogeek?

10. Obsessive Detail

It is the same brush that Autogeek carries.

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Congrats Juztang, this is a must to have :thumb: