extreme detail: maserati spyder GT

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by extreme, Jun 18, 2008.

1. extreme

extreme Virgin Detailer

this job was following from the lambo merci that i was doing extreme detail : RAGING BULL - Detailing World, the client that owns the spyder popped over to see carlo that day and asked me if i could have a look at the spyder for him.

the client had not long had the spyder and and new all about 2 buckets and foam lance`s. he said there was some swirls on the car and would need a bit of corection. the client was wanting the car detailed just before his wee road trip through europe with his wife, the car was first serviced at top gear cars then the following day it was handed over to me.

first off the client asked for the hood to be cleaned and treated and the same for the leather.

the car was washed with the foam and 2B and i think i have posted plenty of them before

once dryed i took a soft brush to the hood then hoovered the dust

[​IMG]

once all hoovered the hood was sprayed with a light mist of wated then cleaned with Renovo

[​IMG]
    with a light mist of water

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and with the cleaner

once the hood was covered i took a sponge yes a sponge but dont panic it was only for the hood, with the sponge and warm water i worked the cleaner thus lifting the dirt out of the hood:doublesho i wish i took a picto show you the dirty water in the bucket.

the hood was left to dry out for the protection.

now to have a look at the swirls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the car was clayed with zaino 18 and for lub some Z7 with water
    [​IMG]

so next was to check the paint thickness

[​IMG]

the polish i used was 3m machine polish with the makita and a megs polishing pad some place`s i used the 3m cutting pad

to finish it of i used the zaino AIO with a 3m finishing pad

50/50

[​IMG]

sorry this is the only pic i took inside as i had a lot to do i forgot to take more

the hood was now dryed out so time for the protection

[​IMG]
    so here is a pic of the renovo protection on the hood

once the paint was looking good the owner asked for zaino so it was Z6 then Z2pro with ZFX and then Z8

[​IMG]
    some Z2pro and the ZFX before the shake

here is some after`s and would like to say there was no use of any extra lighting here as some might use the lights hitting off white walls to give that extra gloss, there is no need with Zaino:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

would like to point out i didn`t forget about the leather as it was a long day and i had alot to do i was happy taking this amount of pics.

so once again guys thanks for looking as it was a long day for me at getting up at 4 and not getting home to the good lady and out pup till 10 at night

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Great work.. Z really did the paint justice!

3. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

Awesome job mate, thats a great color too.