Exterior Trim Detailer

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Legacy99, May 2, 2009.

1. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Been using Black WOW for exterior trim and just tried out Migligore Trim Protectant. Awesome product. Dries tack free with a nice flat sheen. Just like when the trim is new. Bottle does not have any ingrediants, so I don't know if it has any silicone in it. I've tried just about every trim protectant out there and this tops them all.

2. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

How's the durability? And what does it do specifically, is it sucked up into the trim, more of a dye, or a dressing?

3. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Ooo thanks! I may have to check this out. I've been using 303 and 1z gummi plfedge.

4. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Don't know about the durability as yet. It's a dressing that dries to the touch. If it lasts a month I will continue to use it cause of the looks.

5. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

I like this better than 303, but gummi plfedge for rubber is awesome.

6. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Yeah, it doesn't work too well on plastic trim, but I love it for rubber seals. I've been told it even plumps up the seals like shin etsu grease does...

7. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Did a second coat after 3 mos. and it still looked good. The side door seals were still in excellant condition.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Interesting, may have to try this stuff out!

9. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

It is solvent based, just receieved an email from the company

Salvatore,

I appreciate you taking the time to write Migliore. The Original Blend is best on dark colors, while Frutta is more beneficial on bright colors. Although, I would highly recommend Primo if you're looking to a unprecedented finish.

Our Trim Protectant is a solvent based product.

I have included two professional details using Migliore Primo, enjoy!

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-de...275-ferrari-california-pre-delivery-save.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-de...b-hologramus-maximus-migliore-wax-review.html

Best Regards,

Donald Havourd
    Founder and CEO
    Migliore Luxury Car Care

10. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Sal,

Unfortunately, we do not offer Primo in a sample size.

Yes, our Trim Protectant contains silicon.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be glad to answer them.

Donald Havourd
    Founder and CEO
    Migliore Luxury Car Care