1. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Tonya from AG sent me a little package. Had some Surf City stuff and a Tornado MF from eShine. I opened the boxed and pulled out the MF, and was like man this is NICE! Had no idea where it came from. I havent used it yet, but I can tell its going to work awesome. Definitely going to be putting a order in for a bunch of "The Generals" to replace my Cobra Jr's.

Right now I use the Indigos to remove polish and they work alright. But I really dont like the Cobra Jrs.

Ive also got some DD MF coming from Phil. So well have to see how those work.

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

the ones from e-shine are my absoulte fav. buffing towels, they are soft, last forever and are very inexpensive.
    i plan on ordering alot of them soon

If youhave not tried them I would. I know chirs ships to the states so you can get them :D

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree with Calgary, the "General" towel is wicked, I got a few of them now and I got lots more coming my way but I'm very pleased with the MF towels from e-shine oh you've got to try out the glass towel wow it's impresive, my wife is the one that normally helps me out by cleaning the glass and for the longest time I used the Cobra glass towel but my wife prefers e-shines glass towel.

As for the other MF towels, well they are well built, last a long time and are very soft.

Well let us know what your thoughts are on the towels you got I'd like to hear your feed back.

4. Calgarydetail

glass towel.. i havenever had a glass towel, i just used a buffing cloth designated for windows, but a clothes for windows.. i have seen them but never ordered one I guees now is time...

Thanks for the tips

5. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I was just helping Dan out early and he showed me the E-shine towel. First time I actually was impressed with a towel not coming from Pakshak. Looks like a new store to by product from.

6. eShine

eShine Guest

Dam! I'll have to raise the price. LOL

7. Calgarydetail

but then i wont order them just to order them, i wil have to use them to the end ;)

8. eShine

eShine Guest

You would get a kick out of my house. Micropfiber for sidhes, Waffle Weave's for drying dishes, Polishing applicators for scrubbing dishes. Microfiber Beach Towels (Same as our General Towel, wife loves em!). Microfiber to check oil on cars, its everywhere! Not to mention the Klasse in the batroom for the Faucets and BathTub, Invisible Glass for windows, Lexol for our sofa... Having this stuff on hand is dam convenient!

9. Calgarydetail

your making me want to buy things by the case just so i have them on hand.

I should lock your ability to post, your gonna cost me money

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Use any for the bathroom? :p

11. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I love those towels to :D I will have a lot of them next month :p

12. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

No thanks!

13. triplet

triplet Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Brilliant! I can now tell my wife to go out by this stuff for the house and actually use it on my car and not have to spend my money! :p

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

And we all missed out on the group buy!!!