EO Car Wash $1.33 (area specific?)

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eyezack87, Jan 21, 2009.

1. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Hope you guys get lucky as well. I bought 10 bottles of it for my foam gun :headbang:

Cheap soap ftw! :applause2:

[​IMG]

This is a closeout at Parts America btw. You MUST use their site to do it, going to Kragen or something wont cut it as the guy kept the stock for me behind the counter instead of on the floor :thumb:

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

you could print this price page, call them up for a price match, then take it with you and get it, right? I did that with my K&N filter, saved almost $20.

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Well, you have to make sure its available in the store first. I went to one by my house and they did not have it in stock. I had to drive across my county to get to the one that actually had it in stock.

Try it out man. I don't know the close-out price policy but its worth a shot :thumb:

4. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

all the driving might cost you more in gas than being patient and just waiting for it too arrive.

good find.. never tried the stuff but at that price it can't be that bad.. can it?

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Not too bad for me. I had a Kragen 6 miles away from my house that actually had the quantity I'm looking for. The soap smells of cherry syrup, like super concentrated smell and its not too bad. Its not as lubricated as I was hoping for but thats ok since I'm shooting it through my foam cannon anyway. I think it was a good idea to buy 10 since I had to add more than 1in of the soap to get some decent foam out but hey, its cheap :thumb: