Envious Detailing - Audi R8 spyder

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Envious Eric, May 1, 2014.

1. Envious Eric

Envious Eric Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Audi R8 Spyder
    “Two step Correction”
    Long time client of mine picked up this beauty and immediately took it in for some upgrades. Then once those were done, he had me come out and give it a solid detailing and two steps of paint correction in order to restore the clarity, depth and gloss from the paint. Typical detailing does not remove defects in the paint and this is where true paint correction differs!

Before pictures of the damaged paint from lots of improper washing, unskilled detailer with a rotary polisher ruining the paint, and a lack of gloss.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are the afters. We had two people on this one for a total of 12 working hours. Much longer than expected, but when that’s what the job demands, that’s what we do!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kyle butler

kyle butler Birth of a Detailer

a true beauty. nicely done, nice save

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great job!

4. Joseph Rogers

Joseph Rogers New Member

Dammit, but that's pretty...

5. JordanL

JordanL Virgin Detailer

Awesome work! Such an amazing car!

6. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Looks great!

7. statusautodetailing

statusautodetailing Virgin Detailer

Yikes, that thing had some issues. I really love the R8. While many cars have gotten all jagged and angular and over designed, the R8 is simple and elegant. It's kinda like a 911, you can actually take it out for a drive and not look like a giant douche.

8. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

Great work! What did you use?

9. statusautodetailing

We've got to get some dialogue started on this forum. To many, "Nice Works" and "Great Jobs." It's nice an all, but it leaves me feeling empty and like I want to go to a different forum. Let's take some time and get some intelligent discussions started. Come on guys this is a cool forum. Let's make it even better.

10. statusautodetailing

What I thought...