Envious Detailing and BMW equals a beautiful thing

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Envious Eric, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Envious Eric

Envious Eric Any Rag Vehicle Washer

First up, a new car for a new year! So far, this will be the only 328d in santorini blue you will see. Custom color choice that apparently stopped the production line for a whopping 4 minutes so they could pull the car off the line and send it to get hand painted. Pretty cool knowing you wont see another car in the same color on the same model!

Here are the afters, as it was a new car prep and coating application - Cquartz Finest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a white M3 from New Jersey bought through CarMax. Upon arrival, I thought the wheels would have been a lost cause so I wasn't preparing for a good turn around (finger test was very sand paper like), but to my surprise, and after 3 rounds of cleaning, they cleaned up 90%. Onto the paintwork, it had a lot, and I mean a lot of deep scratches and damage to it. With a planned two step, I was concerned about how much correction I would actually get out of the car. Being a DD, it makes no sense to get this one in PERFECT condition. Again, with all the assumes snow scraper damage to the paint and rubber trim, getting the car into a MUCH BETTER condition was the game plan. Once I got started on it, I found out the hood, bumpers, and rear quarter and window arch was repainted at some point. Overall, the car came out a ton better, cleaner, and glossier! Owner was very happy with the results of the new to him car!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

engine compartment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paint before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

50/50 of paint correction via two steps - perfect by no means, but much much better!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

finals after 11 hours, (planned 8, oh well)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

love the wagon!

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The Touring is stunning! Too bad BMW doesn't have the 5-series available, but the 3-series is just as good looking.