Einszett Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Mar 10, 2011.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Detailer's Domain and Einszett team up for a contest!

The only problem is we can't figure out what the contest should be.......

Hmmm ........so why not do a contest for the best contest suggestion.

The WINNER will be chosen by Mike@Einszett and me : )

The WINNER's contest suggestion would be posted up here for yet another Einszett/Detailer's Domain Giveaway! AWESOME!

The WINNER of this contest would receive one of the most underrated last steps - 1Z Einszett Glanz Wax.

[​IMG]

Enjoy and let's close this one out March 28, 2011.

2. durabio

durabio Birth of a Detailer

how about a set of trivia questions and the answers have certain letters that you combine with the letters from other questions to decipher a word. Does that make sense lol?

3. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Wow, Durabio, that makes my head hurt to think about doing that. :)
    Dan F

4. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

How a bout guess how many gallons of 1Z product Phil has in his warehouse.LOL I have about 8 in mine so I can only imagine the 1Z heaven you have goin on.

5. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

how bout creatively construct the 1z logo next to a dd logo :D
    so like i be making 1z out of 1z product

6. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

Best joke wins!

And Glanz is a great product :thumb:

7. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

take a pic of a really rare car and just pshop a small 2x2 section - then we have to guess what kind of car it is

8. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

On Richard's Showcar detailing site, they had a contest where you guessed what the picture was. They were all very close macro of something on a car or related to detailing so you could readily tell but clues were given over time. For example they had a macro shot of the ribbed sidewall on a tire. It was not obvious what it is but you post as many answers as you like.

9. dave_zok

dave_zok DB Forum Supporter

I say the contest should be how many ft^2 of a car can be covered (1 coat) with a bottle of 1Z Einszette Glanz Wax. Hows that for a Math Equation, not too hard but some thought would have to be put into it.

10. invaderzim

invaderzim Jedi Nuba

take a really small picture of the can and hide it somewhere deep within detailersdomain.com and the first person to find it and post the url and location on the page wins (make a note in the rules that they can't edit their post or they will be disqualified though to keep someone from just posting a random post and then going back and editing in the winning answer)

11. Road Trash

Road Trash Birth of a Detailer

Give one free can to the person who has the biggest purchase ($ wise) at detailersdomain. Contest starts at 12 am sunday and ends 11:59pm Sunday night.

Everybody wins.

lol

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

you want contest? make video of einszett use and quick how to use it. limit it to 5 min or so. by this time everybody have video camera function on their digital cameras or phones

13. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Phil, I think we just made it harder for ourselves. These are all great ideas!:applause2:

14. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

How about a contest in which you guess the chronological order in which each current 1Z product was introduced into market, starting with the first product ever launched followed by the next one and so on? Person with the most correct order wins.

15. detailersdomain

don't worry mike you have a big warehouse of products ; )

16. detailersdomain

misha I like your idea!

17. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

Best video review of a 1Z product? Maybe some comedy in it?

18. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

How a bout just send it to me,I have never tried 1Z products.:tiptoe:

19. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

haha!

Liking these ideas! :thumb:

20. vi3tb0dia

vi3tb0dia Virgin Detailer

Not too long ago there was a picture contest, so why not bring it up another notch and make a video contest? contestants should post up a video of something cool (with restrictions of course: NSFW, guns, violence etc.) and like the previous contest you guys hosted, all the names would be put into a hat and the winner will be picked randomly. The video must be one that we made ourselves, and creative as well. Video should be between 30 sec 1 min and a maximum of 3 videos can be posted.