einszett Closes, the Next Chapter Begins with nextzett

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Michael @ einszett, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

To our einszett users on DB, with regret I wish to let you know that einszett, after nearly 80 years, is closing. But it's not all bad news. Please read our message below and feel free to ask me any questions. In the meantime, thanks for all your support over the years and look forward to many more years to come.
    Michael Mankarious

einszett Closes, the Next Chapter Begins with nextzett

October 27, 2015
    (Bensberg, Germany)

To our customers:

It is with regret we wish to inform you that just shy of 80 years, einszett Autopflegesysteme of Germany is closing its doors. What started as a local company started by Werner Sauer, Sr. in 1936 with the goal of producing a better car polish, has flourished into a worldwide global brand. However, on the heels of an economic downturn in Europe, Werner Sauer, Jr. the current CEO of einszett, decided to retire. With no heir to take over the company, he felt it was best to close its doors.

In response, many of the key members of einszett, including the lead chemist and his team, have decided to come together to rebirth the company. The founders have come up with a new name to reflect the desire to take einszett to the next level: nextzett.

With help in the form of resources and manufacturing capabilities, the founders are teaming with BHB, a privately held train and commercial vehicle wash plant manufacturer. BHB has used einszett products exclusively for several years and in turn had a desire to see the same product quality they have come to trust, continue.

We are excited by this new chapter as it means an opportunity to develop new products and improve the current line. The founders of nextzett will maintain the products our customers have come to know and love such as Cockpit Premium, Gummi Pflege, Kristall Klar, Plastic Deep Cleaner, Ultra Gel and Klima-Cleaner while improving on polishes and waxes.

MIMAN Group will continue to sell einszett products until inventory runs out and introduce nextzett at the start of 2016.

On a personal note, I want to thank my many customers for their years of support. When I started MIMAN Group in 2001, it was for the sole purpose of introducing einszett to the USA and Canadian markets. The moment I first tried the products, I knew it was a winner and something customers would immediately connect with. Fifteen years later, einszett has grown more than I could have imagined. I’m disappointed to see its end, but if there is one thing I've learned, it’s that when this happens, soon enough, something better will come to light. I believe this will be the case with nextzett. The new owners have a clear and exciting direction for the company and realize how much it means to its customers.

Additionally, MIMAN Group will expand its offerings by introducing new brands that have an established history of quality and innovation such as Kenotek car care products of Belgium.

[SIZE=small]Thank you for your business and support. Please refer to our webpage for answers to questions you might have. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.[/SIZE]

Sincerely,
    Michael Mankarious
    President
    MIMAN Group, einszett North America

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

surprised and sad to see this -

can't wait to see what's coming in the new chapter

Michael @ einszett likes this.
  3. Michael @ einszett

We just received the new logo. A look at the direction to come...

[​IMG]

4. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Never saw this coming. Sad, yet as a long time user of all 1Z products I am hopefull with the new direction. Best wishes to you and new company Michael. For what its worth, I did pick up the entire line in the new black bottles from Phil and have noticed some slight changes already in the works. Perls yet still good has a different smell and a little more foam compared to the original as well as the cockpit premium with a slightly different smell. All seem to do the same great job they always have.

5. Michael @ einszett

Thank you for the kind words. I know you have been a customer for some time and we are very appreciative of that!

6. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Best of luck and hope to see the new chemicals soon!

7. karburn

karburn Two Bucket System Washer

Glad I stocked up last year. When I run out, then NEXTZETT!!

Michael @ einszett and eandras like this.
  8. Michael @ einszett

Hey everyone, good news. Gummi Pflege Stick will be the first product coming from nextzett in just a few weeks. Here it is...

[​IMG]

We also managed to get remaining stock from the einszett factory before it closed. In a couple of weeks we will get stock of Cockpit Premium in the 500 ml and 10 liter sizes as well as Plastic Deep Cleaner (500 ml and 10 liter), Windscreen Clear (500 ml), Bug & Sap Remover "Anti Insekt" and Klima Cleaner.

This will buy us some time until the nextzett versions are produced.

Will keep you posted!