Edge 4" Foam Pads?

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Denzil, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Denzil

Denzil Guest

So I know I've seen them around but I can't seem to find them for purchase. I'm contemplating of going with the full Edge System for both my PC and my Metabo. I still intend on keeping my 5" BP for my LC purple foamed wool if I do make the conversion but will sell my 7" Propel pads and my 3.5" BP and 4" Erasure pads.

Essentially, the only thing that's holding me back from the conversion is not being able to find the 4" foam Edge pads. Can anyone enlighten me as to where I can get them, if they are still being made?

I'm really liking the Edge 3k Industrial Adapter... so much in fact that I was thinking of doing this setup for my PC if I do in fact make the conversion.

D.A. Adapter 5/8" X 11 and Edge 3000 Industrial Adapter.

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Yeah, I actually had problems with the Edge wool pads that PinnacleWax (aka AG) sent me. I gave them a call and notified them that the pads needed to be pads made after Jan. 1st, 2007 in order for the 3k adapter to work with them. They sent me a return label via email the following day. I just shipped them out this past Friday.

Hopefully they can resolve this issue in a timely fashion. I just hope that when I do buy my foam pads, I won't have any problems. I guess I'll just have to leave it as a note in my future order.