Dyna Jet

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Buddy, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Dyna Jet Hand Wringer. Does anyone have anything good to say about this product? I'm a liitle upset that the detailing stores are selling this wringer for 150.00. When I went off these sites and found it for 100.00 what a rip off And the reason why I'm so upset about this is because my arthritis in my hands really acts up when Im wringing towels during the detailing process. One of these would really help me out and would make the detailing process more fun for me...When It comes to this product all you detailing suppliers can:kiss:

2. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I don't know that I have arthritis (although, I'm sure I'll end up with it sooner rather than later), but I know what you mean. My hands and forearms are always sore for a couple of days after detailing.

The only alternative to spending $100-150 on the wringer is to simply use maybe half that amount of cash to just buy more MF towels. Once a towel isn't absorbing anymore, throw it in your used towel container and pick up a fresh one. Of course, if you're not using micro fibers, I don't know what other advice I could give you.

GL! :peace:

3. Buddy

Thanks Mad, I'm glad someone had a little sympathy for me. I was having a hard time seeing through the pain. To everyone else, I'm sorry I was so upset. I quess some days are just better that others. :sorry:

4. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Don't be sorry Buddy...there's no need for you to be. I have to be conscious of not doing anything where I am gripping for extended periods of time. My Dad has arthritis as well as my aunt so I can imagine what you're going through...it's only a matter of time until I get it and typing on a computer all day doesn't help either.

I'd even decided to stop claying barehanded a while back and ended up buying a polishing pal and clay disc to attach to it...even bought one of those velcro applicator pad holders that strap to your fingers recently (thanks Ben AKA RubbishBoy!). Heck, I'm even thinking of adding something to my Swissvax wheel brush to convert it to a T-handle.

If you ever need any other suggestions, feel free to hit me up in a PM for some insight...I'm all about ergonomic tools.

:thumb:

5. Buddy

O-kay I'm not sorry!!! (Just kidding) Ya-It always attacks you on what you really like to do.The polishing pal sounds like a good idea.What is that velcro applicator you mentioned?The biggest reason on why I need to wring my towels is I use the cheap BJ's towels. There dim's are only 14x14 so I use alot of them. I start to soak them right away in a 5 gallon bucket.I really do believe they come cleaner by doing it this way.Bye the time I'm done I have 20 or so towels I need to wring out.This is where it gets tricky. Thats where I thought the Dyna jet would really help me. I still may get one if I can find out if they can pass the test!!!