Dutch Detailer collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by chost10, Sep 27, 2009.

1. chost10

chost10 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

6 month old collection. My wife thinks i have a addiction ! Yeah right !!!:applause2:[​IMG]

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

nice collection there, bud!

3. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

wow great collection you got there haha specially for 6 months. where are all the gallon sized products i only see a few

4. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Nice collection dude...Well Done :thumb:

2 questions :

What foam lance do you have there?

What is the water filtration device you have attached to your pressure washer?

5. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Nice collection.

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Are you MF towels all in their own plastic bags?? Very nice assortment of products you have there.

7. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

Mooie verzameling!!! Ik word met hoe veel tijd u moest uitgeven zetten geïmponeerd dat op voor een afbeelding!!!

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Ehm, goed geprobeerd, maar die zin klopt niet echt...

Aan de OP: prachtige produkten, laat even wat voorbeelden zien van je werk.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Great collection! I am just like you when it comes to putting MFs and pads in zip-lock bags! Cant wait to see some of your work with your collection!

10. chost10

The foam lance and the filtration are from carclean.nl. The filtration device is a chalk filter to prevent waterstains on the paint. ( works perfect on black paints):thumb:

11. chost10

Every time they are going back in the bags. ( after washing) . It keeps them clean, dry and free from dirt particels. :thumb:

12. chost10

I would like to have gallons , but they are expensive in holland. For example take the Meguiars hyperwash 1 gallon = 3,78 ltr . In holland 54 us dollar and in the us 24 usd. Thats also for the other imported brands.:gasp:

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Very nice collection :thumb:

14. chost10

15. chost10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]:whistle:

16. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

:eek:mg: :worship:

17. Bunky

Bunky Guest

You sure have a nice collection of stuff. I like all the bottles/sprayers.

18. pushtiulk

pushtiulk Guest

Nice collection. For sure, your wife is wrong and you're not addicted to detailing :)

19. EbbeJ

EbbeJ Jedi Nuba

Hi, looks good, quite a few nice products there.

I'm especially interested in the Water Filtration System you showed on page 1. Are you still happy with it?
    Do you have a TDS meter to do a PPM reading? Is the pressure good enough for using the Pressure Washer? And what kind of flow rate is the Pressure Washer putting out?

Kind regards,

Ebbe

20. chost10

Iam very happy with the filtration and the pressure is still constaintly 110bar. I don't need to much pressure to work with. To much pressure and you start to sandblast the dirt from the paint. For me is the foam canon to start with.:thumb: