DP 4in1 or ONR? Which is a better buy?

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by m4gician, May 22, 2008.

1. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

hey guys,

What do you feel is a better value and a better product? DP 4in1 or ONR? I'm probably going to need one gallon of each, but I'd like to get your opinion.

2. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

I believe ONR is 2oz per gallon of water whereas DP4in1 is 1 oz per gallon of water. Also, some RV stores have Protect All QEW, the original rinseless wash, usually for less than $30 per gallon.

3. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

Actually for washing, ONR is 1/2 oz per gallon. A lot of ppl use 1 oz for dirtier cars.

4. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

1 oz per 2 gallon for onr, 1 oz of DP4in1 per 1 gallon ... my fingers wrote differently than what I wanted to type :).

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

ONR is a better value, it's cheaper and is twice as efficient.

6. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Per the instructions ONR is more efficient, but it is really more efficient or better? I do not know if it is possible to use both at same dilution and make a comparison. IT may be that PB is still diluted too much or ONR is diluted too much.

7. richy

richy Guest

All I know is that when I use ONR as directed, it rocks. Aaron, chris at eshine sells onr, but I don't think he sells the dp..the onr will probably be cheaper after shipping than the other.

8. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

ONR ONR ONR, DP doesn't compare.

9. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I've read ONR is more concentrated, so you use LESS. I'd go with ONR. I have used DP 4 in 1 though, and it's good stuff.