double action sprayer

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by pektel, Jun 18, 2010.

1. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

2. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

3. pektel

It's 3 bucks cheaper for 2 bottles shipped with the link you gave!

4. luke093

But wait theres more! "Jade1" coupon = $10 off orders greater than $50!!! I think I'm going ahead and ordering 10?!

5. luke093

And FREE Shipping OMGosh!

Sorry, I'm just flipping out!

6. pektel

holy crap. I may have to place an order for myself too! Happy Father's Day to me! lol.

7. pektel

8. luke093

Ok, as much as I want them, how many do I seriously need? :p Like 1 for wheel cleaner, maybe 2, 1 for clay lube, 1 for QD, 2 for APC, 3 extras?

Like other than claying and QD, where do these some in handy?

9. pektel

I am always running short of sprayers. Hell, you could mix apc's at different dilutions, ONR clay lube, interior cleaners, bug/tar remover, one with IPA, etc. I also have more than one wheel cleaner, more than one APC, so I need a ton of bottles lol.

I'm really diggin that upside down sprayer for interior carpets, and maybe even for windshield/back glass too.

10. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

11. luke093

12. luke093

Just a quick update. I called the company and talked to a rep, the company that imports them is Agri-Pro but the sprayer and bottle are manufactured in Poland by Kwazar. Therefore! Connect the dots and you will see its the same one, all except for that this is not the Mercury Pro, and does not have the Viton Seal, but regardless it is chemical resistance to acids and chemicals. Hey, at 1/3rd the price, I'm not complaining!

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

dam amazon has freakin everything... you guys are great with these finds

14. daveinsweethome

daveinsweethome DB Forum Supporter

thanks for the heads up. i was looking for some sprayers and the polish ones looked great but wallet busting. ordered 11 with the jade 1 coupon and free delivery. i am now a horse lover.

15. hoppy6698

hoppy6698 Birth of a Detailer

Holy cow what a find, just as I started having bottle issues at home (got some nice ones, but fully closed does not equal leak proof or 'off').

Sweet, can't wait to order a few. Let us know what a review of how well these non-viton's do.

16. luke093

Will do, as soon as I come finish school, go on a month vacation go to the states to pick them up and visit family and maybe sometime in August I might have the chance to use them :p Lol, I got a lot of things to do this summer. Finally, my 85 lbs of detailing products will come back with me! Free shipping to US is killing me :(

17. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Wow. What a surprise. Only 11? LOL

18. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

I ordered a few and actually sold all of them in my shop for $10 each. now I gotta get more

19. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

weres ur shop located?

20. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

FYI:

Those are not the chemical resistant bottles, (they are falsely advertised)

I would tell you to beware as if you use any aggressive chemicals it will eat thru them.

Also once they are gone the MSRP will be $17.95 for the 1 liter bottles and $15.95 for the 1/2 liters