Dodo Rainforest Rub Sale!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I've decided to put my Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub Soft Wax on sale. This is one of the original Dodo waxes. I think this wax is highly underrated. This looks excellent on all colors of paint and is very easy to use.

Here is a chance to tryout Rainforest Rub wax discounted cheaper than my already lower Dodo prices!

Dodo Juice

2. Obsessive Detail

Bump for the DB evening crowd!

3. Obsessive Detail

This sale is stil going on guys! A perfect chance to tryout some Dodo Juice wax!

4. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

This is another one I'd like to try. When they say "soft" wax, do they mean soft like Migliore Frutta?

5. Obsessive Detail

Yes, the softness is compareable to the Frutta. You can put it on with your bare hands or with an applicator. With the heat from your hands it spreads on like butter.

6. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

I have a sample pot of this wax, and I think it's great! Just a little sad that I don't have the money to buy it :(

7. Obsessive Detail

I agree, this stuff is great! I think it looks awesome on lighter colored paint and metallics. I can't believe it isn't more popular.

8. Obsessive Detail

I'm going to let this run for a few more days. Then it is time to post another special!