Dodo Juice Waxes?

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Spyral, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Ok, I am looking for 3 Dodo Juice waxes.

Diamond White

Hard Candy

Light Fantastic

I am looking for the regular size pots, not panel pots. If anyone has any they want to trade for, please let me know. I have a LOT of different products I would be willing to trade, waxes included...well, except my Dodo Juice waxes..lol

2. Spyral

No one has these three waxes? lol..I guess it is time to place an order. I really like trading though.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Dont have them, but Detailed image has 20% off Dodo Juice till the 20th.

4. Spyral

Yeah, I saw that. I may make an order. We'll see.

5. Spyral

I'm thinking of trading out all of my waxes except the Dodo Juice waxes.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I am guessing you would not be interested in MS Leather and Plastic Cleaner, MS Super Green Stuff, CG EZ-Glaze now would you? ha.

So is your goal to have every Dodo juice product?

7. Spyral

Agpatel, I have all of those things. Most in gallon size. My goal is to have every Dodo Juice products, yes. I figure I would focus on their product line, then CG's product line.

8. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

I have nothing you don't already have. And I've been Detailing 4 a living full-time for 28 years.:shakehead:

All I have is Cashola......Do you have any Menz left?:giggle: :shead:How much you want$?

9. Spyral

I have 7 or 8 full bottles (the big ones) of different Menz products. I dunno. I think I am going to go through everything and see what I want to get rid of tomorrow.

10. flash gordon

flash gordon Banned

Sounds like a plan,if I were you I would hang on to your Menz Products. But if you decide to depart with them let me know. :popcorn:

11. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

i want some waxes Tom! :thumb: