dodo juice offical group buy

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

Whizzer has been a geat help i ngetting things worked out. Although this is something he dosent notmaly do it looks like he is going to help us out :)

So we do nt have a price yet as we need to know on numbers, once we have mroe people commited we can contact dodo and see whathe can do. So hopefully we can get alot.

So we will assume right now each wax is at its list price (about 60bucks) and should change as numbers go up.

Each person is responsable to make payment to a central hub, you can contact me for more details when we have the final price.

this is te offical group buy, in putting your name you commit to buying said products.

This groupbiuy will close on Feb 2nd (friday), 2008.

So as on the last thread,name, wax, country... place yot name in nex avail slot

1. Calgarydetail- Banana armour, purple haze (Can)

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

So I understand the ceiling on this is $60 and until you know how many people are in on the GB the floor is still undetermined BUT is the $60 with shipping factored in.... If not how is that going to work - even an approximate figure would help...

Are you not able to get approximate figures on cost as well.. IE 1-20 = $60 / 20-40 = $45 etc etc......

Sorry for being a pain but I think if you had approx figures more will be willing to commit

3. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

2. VRWM - Lime Prime(x2), Double Wax(if available)(US)

4. Calgarydetail

i cannot get a sgipping quote untill we have the order in ,... but lets say 10bucks a tub... and whizzer is calling the dodo factory today, he will get numbers but right now we done thave them... you are more then welcometo sign up for this when we have more info, the date it closes stays firm, however there are a few here that dont care about the cost ad shipping and waht not... they can sign up now.

I know it sucks but im working with what I have, hopefully by the end of the day Iwill have more...

5. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

2. VRWM - Lime Prime(x2), Double Wax(if available)(US)
    3. Duratys- White Diamond, Purple Haze, Lime Prime...Possible samples if available on the 2oz sizes (Can)

6. Calgarydetail

doubble wax will be avail.. whizzer actully mentioned he would like if somone ordered it to try it over here... so yeas double wax will be avail as far as i know

7. marlcoke

marlcoke Birth of a Detailer

thanks for doing this, I'll make my decision soon.

8. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Any Idea on price on Double Wax and when we will have to get you money by?

9. Calgarydetail

I am working this is out right now, i out all day so you will have to wait till tonight sorry... but i think its 80 pounds so X2,,, you looking at 160 plus shipping, howver im tryingto see what i can do with the numbers....

10. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

What about the sample sizes or a sample pack of all available?

11. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Its cool I can wait. Not really!!! :thumb: lol. I'm still waiting for the rest of the Dodo to come in. It was shipped from Germany last week.:elefant:

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Put me down for Purple Haze, Banana Armour and DW

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

DAMN.. :hopmad:Feb 2nd is just too close for me:comfort::violin:

Something interesting I found on Dodo Juice LP

14. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I read somewhere that there was the possibility of a Lime Prime Light with now abrasives in it...

I find it sort of odd in my research that people are saying the LP is better than the SV cleaning fluid which I thought had zero abrasives in it...

I found another link with someone asking to compare Menz 085rd to the LP, but there was no reply... :(

I'm DEFINATELY in if the sample pots are available. If those aren't available, I need to make a decision on which ones I'd like to get...

15. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

if they are doing sample pots id like to try them! calgary can you figure it out?

16. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

+1 on the sample pots and if those won't be available then please put me down for 1 Blue Velvet.

Just thinking here. Maybe we get some kind of a sample trade going on between members??????

17. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Any updates?

18. Calgarydetail

no updates yet, i have e-mailed a few other suppliers... we will see how this pans out

19. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

I looked at thier website... Im a bit confused.. what is Doublewax?

20. Calgarydetail

its a wax.. well two waxes.. one hard and one soft.. you apply the hard for durabilty then the soft for looks... gives you the best of both worlds