dodo juice and poorboys

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by cleanfiend, Nov 5, 2009.

1. cleanfiend

cleanfiend Jedi Nuba

how do you guys like poorboys nattys paste wax and the various dodo juice waxes? I am also interested in the dodo juice red mist quick detailer (mostly because i love the colorful stuff lol).

and finally, which of the poorboys quick detailers have you had the best results or experience with?

thanks, all opinions and comments are appreciated

2. 99tl

99tl Virgin Detailer

I only have Natty's red. Very wet look on a black car. Easy to use and smells great. It looks better after it cures over night.

3. loudog2

loudog2 Two Bucket System Washer

Natty's red looks great, but doesn't last long at all. I've been using supernatural on my personal car and love it. I use the other dodo's on my wifes and friends cars. I like the durability of the hard waxes, and ease of use on the soft ones. A great wax to try is RBOE.

As for red mist tropical. It is a great spray sealant/wax extender. Meaning it makes the LSP last longer and shines it up nice. It's not really a QD per say. It is very oily and slick. Not good for removing water spot after washing. It left them there and basically sealed them in. I had to get the FK 425 to get them off, then re-applied the red mist.

4. InfamousNic

InfamousNic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I can only comment on the dodo waxes. On dark cars, I just love Purple Haze. So far I can't really measure durability since I applied it only a month ago (still looks great though). The look is simply amazing and the application by hand was a blast. I am going to try a combo of Blue Velvet (hard) under Purple Haze (soft) next time.

5. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Dodo juice rubbish boys edition is awesome!! Forget the nattys and go with any dodo really.

Tr

Red mist is the friggin bomb!!!

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

gotta love DODO Juice colorful stuff!!!