DI : 25% off Sealant Sale - End 1/20/10

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by agpatel, Jan 14, 2010.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

detailedimage.com

25% off Sealants at DI till Jan 20th 11:59 EST:

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I just got this email as well. DI has come a long ways in the past couple years.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Only known about them for a year or so and they have grown a good amount in that time.

4. pektel

The very first detailing product order I placed was through DI.

5. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I'm loving the Menzerna HGAS, been using it once a week since October. I may have to order another 32oz bottle.

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

What are you using it over? FMJ?

7. Emile

OPT Poli-Seal > 2x Zaino Z-CS > Menz HGAS.

Applying the HGAS once a week after each wash.

8. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

Is the Menzerna HGAS like the Optimum Opti-seal or DG Aquawax?

9. bimmer nation

bimmer nation Birth of a Detailer

me to greg started me out

10. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

I dont think HGAS like Optiseal, as emile used it on weekly lol ... i think like weekly maintainance product ...

11. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

It is like a maint. spray sealant. Just like a QD but it has some sealant in it to help make the paint pop and increase durability.

12. pektel

I'm going to pick up optiseal at that price. I really want to buy AJT though. Wonder which is better.

Thing is, I got a $50 gift cert to DI, so I'm itching to use it.

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

AJT is going to last longer than Optiseal, Prime + AJT is a pretty durable combo.

14. Emile

Same exact thing as Megs UQD or Dodo Tropical Mist. Provides weeks of protection. Can be applied on top of FMJ as a booster or to enhance any existing paint protection. Works fine all by itself as well. Application is
    identical to a QD.

15. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

? for you guys, which of these products on sale would you recommend to purchase

to use as 1 steppers? Primarily going to use on family members vehicles mostly reside

out of town. My family members cars will be my "practice" mules (hehe) figure work on their

vehicles during a family gtg.... wash, clay, lsp/sealant (future corrections tbd)

thanx in advance-James

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

1 stepper as in correction + protection or just a good protection you only have to use only have to use one coat?

17. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

=) how bout both? figured with sale @ D.I. I can try a few products out :thumb:

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Correction + Protection: Poorboy's World Polish with Sealant - 16 oz | Detailed Image

Have not used it but have read some decent reviews. Will not have the best durability but if you looking for 1 step this would prob be the best of what they have.

Klasse AIO is a great product but does not really have any correction ability

Pure Sealant:

Blackfire Wet Diamond with Polycharger - 16 oz | Detailed Image

or

Menzerna Full Molecular Jacket (FMJ) - 16 oz Kit | Detailed Image

With slight edge to BF

19. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

I think Optimum Poli-Seal is a 1 stepper too. cheaper and 32oz.
    I am going to price match that and opti-seal with Autogeek, I want to buy some Finish Kare 1000k and pink wax.

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Did not even see Poli-Seal on there! LOL, I would choose that as a 1 stepper over the Poorboys polish and sealant.