Dewalt cordless 1/2 gallon extractor

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by Purplewidow, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

anyone have any luck with one of these?

i only do my own cars or help buddies so i really don't need a mytee..but i might get one next year anyways..but this one below or something similar could do a great job.. anyone know of others or any experiences with this?

18V Cordless 1/2-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac

2. scheerspeed

scheerspeed DB Forum Supporter

you wont be able to do the interior carpets with that

3. richy

richy Guest

I can't see that having enough power.

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Plus the fact you could have a decent wet-dry vac for the same or less money.I admit it's a nice little machine but not for me:shrug:

5. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

i am only talking about the weekend warrior not a pro detailer... i really want a mytee but i can't justify it.. i never do my 335 b/c i have rubber matts and my carpet is flawless.. on the 540 it is a whole other ball game.. i don't have tons of soda or crap all over.. my 335 is spotless inside better than new.. but yeah i just wanted something for the 540i and my families s55's and s63 don't need it either as we don't miss treat our cars.. also a wet dry vac is not an extractor.. it doesn't clean near as well since there are no agitating bristels and fresh water flowing over it or with a solvent to clean. help what should i do then any advice.. anyone know of a good extractor that might get used once a month now that i take a closer look this doesn't have any bristels for agitation either.. dammit i am screwed.

6. BlueZero

BlueZero Birth of a Detailer

My buddy had that vac. From what I remember it didn't work very good.

Have you looked at a Little Green Machine? I love mine!