Detailing Wiki....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Gemini13, May 1, 2008.

1. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

2. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I think you're right ...
    :applause:

3. Gemini13

Its your site, no?

4. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looks like a good page, very nice!

6. Gemini13

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice :wicked: I can see that page exploding with info :thumb:

8. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

Your missing alot of brand names there

9. budman3

budman3 Birth of a Detailer

That's the nice thing about a wiki's (wikipedia for example). Anyone who visits the site can add information ... just click the edit buttons on the page and add content.

10. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

oh silly me, thankyou for that

11. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I wasn't sure about including brand names / hyperlinks so I omitted them, but if you need them send me a PM

12. DanPonjican

DanPonjican Birth of a Detailer

The whole point of a wiki is that the community at large is responsible for updating the content. We need to all get on there and update that pages as we notice stuff missing and/or information that is not correct.

13. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I've made a start with articles on verious subjects; (a) agree very strongly on the above
    (b) let me know what other things you'd like to see included. (c) there is also a section for questions to be answered.

This should become a great information resource for detailer's :support:

14. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

"GuruWax, DetailGuru and DetailingWiki are not supported by the owner of this forum due to marketing practices the owner believes are not in the best interest of A******.org`s members."

I've just come across this on another forum. In the interest of honest disclosure I just want to clear up any misunderstanding - Guru Wax, DetailGuru do NOT own DetailingWiki; (Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation)

I do understand the owner of the forums stand on the posts made by GuruWax, DetailGuru as it was spamming, but this has no connection with the DW site