Detailing in Russia

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by DetailingAlarm, Oct 1, 2015.

1. DetailingAlarm

DetailingAlarm New Member

Hey, I'm Valera

I'm running detailing garage in Russia

And I wish to tell you few words about detailing in Russia)

Choosing a quality service - forewarned is forearmed! Our staff here is ready to help you evaluate the quality of provided services and here's our advice: the workplace should be obviously clean and spacey enough for cars to be worked on. So as it should be always dry, warm, should have good ventilation system and of course be very bright. It is a must for all the staff to be well-qualified considering not only their practical experience, but also necessary affirmative documents, so we recommend you to check any available documents which may confirm person's qualification. It is clearly a good sign for you if a certain company may offer guarantees on the jobs done and this also shows that the garage is trustworthy. Speaking of equipment, first of all, all of it should be in a decent condition and of professional grade as well as all the used chemicals. All jobs done on an exterior, interior, wheels etc. must be accomplished with right materials of well-known manufacturers such as NanoShine, Modesta International, Coral co., Carpro, Waxoyl, Gtechniq, Koch Chemie etc. It is often a fraud if you see a company offering excellent services with low price tag, you should always be aware. Professional detailing is always done using only expensive equipment, advanced technologies and countless hours of professionals' work, so all of those components have their price. Having all these things in mind you'll never fail to choose the right place suitable for you and your car, will see brilliant results of job done professionally and of course you'll always be a satisfied customer!

Our website: detailing-alarm.ru

With love from Russia

Best regards