Detailing Business Book

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Erik Mejia, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Picked this up from Amazon a few days ago:
    http://www.amazon.com/Home-based-De...tID=TxE381T3YADYD4&noLL=1#CustomerDiscussions

It was written by Renny Doyle. This book has some very good information within it's pages, mainly focusing on the business side of things. Its a very good purchase for someone who is looking to make detailing a business. A must read!

I apologize in advance if this has already been posted.

2. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

should make a book pool. Pass it on after you read it LoL. Just kidding. I may look into it.

3. Erik Mejia

It is very well written and easy to follow. I'd recommend it to anyone, even those that already have an established business. Might just give someone in business a pointer or two that they probably haven't thought of. This could pass as a textbook for the business aspect of detailing. I'll pass it on but I have to charge a $24.99 convenience fee plus S&H.

4. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

LoL that's a good one.

5. JPerrydore

JPerrydore Birth of a Detailer

I just got this book the other day and am about half way through it. A lot of good info in it even for those who have been in business for awhile.

6. Gale Force

Gale Force Obsessive Detailer

Thanks for the review. I'm going to look into it.

7. Rocket01

Rocket01 Birth of a Detailer

So is the first book in the DB book club?

8. React

React Birth of a Detailer

13 on amazon prime! done and done

9. Erik Mejia

DB Book Club sound like a good idea.

10. JPerrydore

JPerrydore Birth of a Detailer

I'm in!

11. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

Ditto, anything by Renny is a worthwhile read! The amount of research & hands on training/testing is pretty darn cool.