Detailers Domain Visit

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by slonison, Apr 13, 2015.

1. slonison

slonison New Member

Hi guys, based on my post count, you'll quickly realize that I am relatively new to detailing. I would like to get into it very much. I was able to attend the clinic at DetailersDomain recently which was really cool.

Have my 3 buckets, grit guards, soap and wool mitt.

I have some basic things like PC7424xp with a 3" backing plate. No pads though.

I know that there is a discount code for ordering online via the forum but since I'm only about 20 minutes away, I'd rather just visit in person and chat while I look at some products. Is there any way that the discount could be applied in person or is it an online only thing?

2. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

I'm sure Phil will give you the discount.

3. slonison

slonison New Member

Would anyone happen to know the walk-in hours?

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

You can use the DB code at check out, the walk in hours are 9 am to 4pm for walk in for products.

5. JordanL

JordanL Virgin Detailer

If I lived 20 minutes away from Phil I'd be broke!

scott240 likes this.
  6. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Me too. Like a kid in a candy store.

7. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

LOL . I think we all would be . Detailing the new drug of choice

8. Charlessog

Charlessog Banned

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic forum.Really looking forward to read more. Keep writing. Maynez

9. Josephtub

Josephtub Banned

I am now not certain the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent info I was on the lookout for this information for my mission. Bandarra