Detailer's Domain Supports Local High School

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by davidmontalvo, Oct 9, 2017.

1. davidmontalvo

davidmontalvo New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and wanted to share a short story of how supportive Detailer's Domain has been to a local high school.

I am a teacher at a high school in New York. Last year, the school decided to create a new course that would teach students the fundamentals of what's involved in owning a car. The course was broken into three sections:
    Finance
    Mechanical Repairs
    Interior/Exterior Maintenance

The finance part, didn't require much in the way of supplies. Mechanical repairs; the school had a decent supply of tools. But, interior/exterior maintenance, there wasn't much in the way of supplies. So, I decided to call Phil at DD. I explained the class and what we were trying to accomplish. Phil and his staff couldn't have been more supportive! We composed a list of products to get the class up and running and received everything within a few days!

There seems to be almost an endless number of establishments where we can purchase supplies. Detailer's Domain went above and beyond to help foster the love and importance of detailing in todays youth and we would like to say thank you!

SkylineRacer13 likes this.
  2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

David,

Thanks for sharing this with us, I can't wait to hear the progress.

SkylineRacer13 likes this.