Detailers Domain & Other Companies

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by RBJR, Jan 31, 2013.

1. RBJR

RBJR Virgin Detailer

I had been using two other companies for my car care needs before switching to Detailers Domain. Those other companies did offer good service and product but Phil takes the seriousness of my car care to a whole new level.

The other companies although their customer service was good, I didn't feel like I was actually talking with or emailing with someone that had the professional hands on experience that Phil has and is willing to offer. With those other companies I always felt like I was talking with a salesperson, not the expert that Phil is.

Thanks Phil.

RB

2. Holden

Holden DB Forum Supporter

Phil has the best customer service! Always fast in shipping, messaging, and emailing. He goes above and beyond and I feel he still has that strong enthusiastic passion about detailing that it has never been work to him but rather a way of life. Keep it up Phil :thumb:. Excited to see what you bring in for 2013.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

WOW thanks guys we really appreciate those comments they really stick and make us want to do better!

That comes at a great time when I'm getting a lot of slack for shipping charges, to be honest you guys get what I pay as well the shipping offers we provide we are in the red.

Due to the big box stores we really only can compete on exclusive products as well as customer service.

Thanks again.

4. SRT8Spartan

SRT8Spartan DB Forum Supporter

+1 every interaction with DD has been positive, quality products at competitive prices and every question asked has been addressed right away. Thats how you keep customers and that how youll keep me for as long as that continues. :thumb:

5. john baker

john baker Birth of a Detailer

for sure,phil always replies to e mails and such

6. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Phil is the man, plan on making a big purchase from DD pretty soon. Rupes shall soon be mine!

7. Mike Lambert

Mike Lambert Birth of a Detailer

I do not mind paying more for shipping when I get personalized service, thanks Phil!