Detailer’s Automotive Clay

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by togwt, Jan 20, 2008.

1. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

This article is being updated / revised and will be re-posted when completed

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Another great post.. sticky material!

You are the first person (beside myslef) that I have read that used the word "hydro plane" when describing what the clay shoulkd be doing when used...

Thanks!:worship:

3. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Hydroplane / aquaplane - to skim over

The best way to describe the proper method for using detailer clay is to use plenty of the lubricant and aquaplane the clay bar water ...

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

sweet post...i learned a lot :D

5. Stixx

Stixx Virgin Detailer

Very well written and impressive. I've been detailing for almost 10yrs now. I've read so many different comments, and opinions some I agree on and most others were a wasted of time. I completely agree with your views on this brilliant Yellow clay from KUCALA and other info,(which I never thought of using Woolite as a lubricate) This clay works so good it's a shame you can't find it anymore. I was reading something somebody wrote and they said it can be purchased in Canada. O'well I'm surprised that ding bat from Automagic just doesn't use the same formula to make a clay that works better. Cause of the fact that I was subpoenaed from Automagic, It is unlikely I will be purchasing from this company anymore. Anyhow Great Articlehttp://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/images/smilies/applause2.gif
    Thanks
    ---Stephen
    Long Beach, Ca.http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/images/smilies/meditation.gif

6. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

WOW! Great information. Sparkie and I were just talking about clay today! Thanks togwt this was very informative!

7. devast8

devast8 New Member

OMG, TOGWT is plagiarizing from his book

:eek:mg:

[/sarcasm]