Detailed: 2006 Ford Transit connect

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by pirex, Nov 8, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Hello to everyone :D

So, how are you doing? just fine here :worship:

Okey, so I got a job late last night, had to be done fast. Just exterior detail. The car had adds on it, and I had to remove them, then polish and quick sealent or wax.

My plan was this:

Remove stickers with warm gun
    Remove glue with ARO
    Wash with CG citrus wash and ARO

Polish with metabo, orange CSS pad and 106FF
    Chemical guys blitz spray sealent as LSP.

The car came out good, almost all swirls was gone, and the sealent looked good. Not to mutch pictures, but give you a clue. Finished around 12.30 at night.

Before:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:welcome:

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Look great pirex, hey um who's in the pictures? Did you have some help? What color is the vehicle white or silver? Looks wite tome but in some pictures it looks silver?

That's one thing I haven't done, remove stickers. I need to get my self a hot gun...adding that to the list of things I need ;).

How long did this one take you, the nice thing about larger vehicles is that they usually have nice flat panels and polishing is quite easy.

Thank you for sharing buddy, the vehicle looks great :thumb: well done....oh the reflection and the way the color of the vehicle just steem to POP!! Well done bro, well done.

3. pirex

Thanks Nica :D Its my buddy, we made a TAG TEAM :p. Its silver ;) Remove stickers is a pain, took over 1 hour.

Did the detail on 4 hours, not to bad. Its nice with flat panels, so fast :D

The metallics was popping like crazy :D

Oh, and I used optimum tire shine on tires and trim. Worked great on the trim :D

4. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Great work!

I have never seen one of those before. It is like a van with Fusion headlights.

That metallic flake shot is amazing.

5. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Nice one :D man the metallics are POPPING! I love how the trim looks. Nice and shiny. The wheels and tires look good too!

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Damn Pirex, that paint is looking great! I'm impressed you did it in 4 hours, even with 2 people!

Where do you usually find your business? Is it through referrals?

7. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

really nice jobl. It looks awsome. well done

8. pirex

Thanks guys :D

P1et: Most referrals yes :)