detail - removing pet hair

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by philttz, May 23, 2009.

1. philttz

philttz Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just finished an interior detail today and the car was completely covered in dog hair.
    it took me almost 4.5 hours to complete, using a rubber pet brush. Tried duct tape, didnt work too well.. whats the best way to get pet hair out of upholstery?

anyone try this?
    Fur-Zoff - Remove Unwanted Pet Hair from The Fabrics of Your Life

2. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I have a ragdoll cat (long hair) and he gets hair on EVERYTHING. The best thing I have found to get his hair off the cushions on my couch is a damp cheap Autozone MF. Just rub it over the fabric and brush the hair away!

3. richy

richy Guest

For me, that's the biggest pain in hte ass there is!! That product looks great...I'm gonna try it. the only other way I've had any success with is taking duct tape and blotting it wiht that. You use a lot of tape and it's very time consuming as well. Thanks for hte link.

4. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

That Fur-Zoff thing kicks ass. I bought mine at Majestic Solutions, but it's clearly the same thing. It's flat out amazing. You just drag the thing across the carpet and it pulls the fur out like magic. Clean the fur balls off of it every so often and that's it.

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hmm, I wonder how the Fur-Zoff compares to the rubber pet hair brushes. :shead: