Despicable Me, must see.

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Max405, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Take your kids, or anybody you like being with to see this movie. I laughed my Ass off at least once every minute. Its an extremely well done 3d movie that I've put in my top 5 movies of all time. It offers something for everybody. We loved it.

Joe D.

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for the review. I had already planned on seeing it, but glad it's going to be good!

3. Wes_R

Wes_R Birth of a Detailer

Glad to hear the great review, might take my kids today. Toy Story 3 was good if anyone is on the fence and they gave out 3D glasses that can fit kids.

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

It took my mother to see it, I really didnt expect much. I honestly thought it was pretty enjoyable, not a bad movie to see for a rainy afternoon... my mother, who was skeptical and did not want to see anything animated now claims it will will the academy award for best movie of the year. She laughed and cried during it and still cannot stop raving about it. She looked at me and said "You knew this was a great movie didnt you" And I just smile, nod and take all the credit! lol

But for me, Inception in IMAX is tonites plan of attack.

5. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

If only the previews gave me even the slightest idea as to what the hell this movie is about I may be more inclined to see it...

As of now, I have watched the preview countless times and still have no earthly idea what it's about:shead:

6. Max405

It is a story about about a scoundrel who wants to be the king of scoundrels and is trying to figure out how to steal the moon. Its silly of course but to me, very entertaining and I nearly pissed my pants a couple of times.

Joe D

7. You have a pet It also??? Nice :applause2:

Hmmm, the local movie critic gave this movie a terrible review. Doesn't really surprise me though, this toolbag also writes a comentary once a week and I always feel like reachin thru the newspaper and slappinum up side the head. Maybe this movie was produced bt a Republican :usa:

8. Max405

Dave, Thats great man. Sounds like your Mom has good taste in movies and has the abilty to raise a great kid!

Very cool. Joe D.