Denzil's Wax Samples

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Denzil, May 11, 2009.

1. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hey everybody, I have a ton of waxes sitting in my detailing cabinet and I figured that I would sample them out so others could try them out without having to purchase the entire jar/tin/tub/etc.

Below is a list of the waxes I'll be able to sample out. The samples will be in 1 ounce containers and prices listed below will be WITHOUT the costs of shipping (you can request whatever shipping you prefer but I normally go with USPS Priority). I know I can provide at least one sample, if not more, of the waxes listed below but if you're interested, just mention which wax you want in your post. I will follow the order of posts and will provide samples so long as they can be supplied. Sign up quick and pick multiple samples to make it worth the shipping costs! :)

------Name--------------------------------------------Price Per Oz-----Samples Available

• Chemical Guys 5050 ---------------------------------- $4 ----------------- yes
    • Chemical Guys Pete's 53 ------------------------------ $7 ----------------- yes
    • ClearKote Carnauba Moose Wax ----------------------- $2 ----------------- yes
    • Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax (845) -------------------- $1 ----------------- yes
    • Collinite Super Doublecoat Auto Wax (476s) ------------ $1.50 ------------- yes
    • Danase' Paste Wax ----------------------------------- $3 ----------------- yes
    • Lusso Oro -------------------------------------------- $6 ----------------- yes
    • Meguiar's Gold Class ---------------------------------- $1 ----------------- yes
    • Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax #16 ------ $2 ----------------- yes
    • Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Hi-Tech Yellow Wax #26 --------- $1----------------- yes
    • P21S 100% Carnauba Wax ---------------------------- $9 ----------------- yes
    • Poorboy's World Natty's Paste Wax (blue) -------------- $3 ----------------- yes
    • Poorboy's World Natty's Paste Wax (red) --------------- $3 ----------------- yes
    • Soft 99 Authentic Silver ------------------------------- $1------------------ no
    • Soft 99 Authentic Titanium ---------------------------- $1------------------ no
    Anyway, I hope this type of thing will benefit some members. If interested, I may be adding some sealants as well. :thumb:

2. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

nice idea there denzil.

3. phillystyle

phillystyle Virgin Detailer

would you tell me where i can purchase soft 99 wax for my collection

thanks

Phil:worship2:

4. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

id like following
    Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax (845) want to try it for wheels (if possilbe id like 2 samples of this, hope its enough to do at least 2 wheels for comparison)
    P21S 100% Carnauba Wax (is this one that you apply with your hands? if not then which one is, i wana try doing that
    # Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax #16
    # Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Hi-Tech Yellow Wax #26
    Collinite Super Doublecoat Auto Wax (476s)

maybe lusso oro

what about samples of other stuff? i wana try p21s wheel gel or something similar

any others you would recomend to try ( i have black pearl paint if it makes any difference)(supposed to get petes 53, gold glass and p21s(got it) waxes in mail today from JL and somebody else, cant wait)
    thanks for doing this, it will help a lot

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

with 1 ounce of wax, you should be able to do your entire car 1-2x if you get it on thin.:thumb:

6. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

Nice idea, Denz.

Hmm....let me think about this. I may be interested in the 50/50 and the Pete's. I pretty much have all the rest.

7. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

thats for ppl who know how to do it. im still learning lol

by the way when do we pay and stuff. pm me please :)

8. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

What, no Vintage sample? Come on Denzil, you disappoint me. :p:

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

I'm tempted on the pete's 53, simply because I have Guruwax. I've been told guru wax is a relabeled pete's 53, and I'd like to test it out.

10. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

:thud: Not again......

11. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Hey denzil ill take 1 each of
    50/50
    Petes 53
    476s
    Lusso Oro
    M16

Shipped to 94112

Let me know the total. Thanks

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

You have PM. :)

Collinite Liquid Insulator Wax (845) - two samples available
    Collinite Super Doublecoat Auto Wax (476s) - sample available
    Lusso Oro - sample available
    Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax #16 - sample available
    Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Hi-Tech Yellow Wax #26 - sample available
    P21S 100% Carnauba Wax - sample available, you can try it with your hands but I think it could be wasteful

I do have to mention that I forgot to state what form the Meg's #26 is. It's actually the liquid Meg's #26 and performance, IMO, should be the same but I know some of you prefer the paste over the liquid form.

Also, I'll see what I can drum up as for samples of other detailing products. As for your black vehicle, I would suggest giving the ClearKote Carnauba Moose Wax a try. To be quite honest I haven't tried it myself yet (due to time constraints and too many LSP's, LoL) but from what I've read from Scott (Scottwax), he totally swears by it, IIRC.

Once you have your final list figured out, please PM me your list and we'll go from there. :)

Totally agree here. :)

Thanks Casey! Yeah, just let me know what's up. Even though you're still on the fence about it, you'll still have first priority on it since you posted before anyone else about it. :)

Like I replied in your previous post, PM me with your final list and I'll PM you all the important information. Thanks! :)

Gah, if only, hahaha.

Chemical Guys 5050 - currently have one sample saved for Casey (EisenHulk) but will have to get back to you if there's enough but I'm pretty certain there is enough
    Chemical Guys Pete's 53 - sample available
    Collinite Super Doublecoat Auto Wax (476s) - sample available
    Lusso Oro - sample available
    Meguiar's Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax #16 - sample available

13. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Thanks denzil once you get everything figured just pm me the total and we'll go from there

14. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Get some RBOE to sample :applause2:

15. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Denzil, can I have 2 each of the Lusso and the P21S? Shipping to 98108 (Seattle).

Thanks!

16. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

payment sent

17. EisenHulk

EisenHulk Birth of a Detailer

Payment sent!

Just what I need...more wax. Hahaha!

Thanks, Denz!

18. Denzil

Denzil Guest

You have PM. :)