Denon AVR-1908 Reciever

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Cooter, May 7, 2009.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I was looking for a new home theater reciever tonight and ran across this Denon AVR-1908 reciever at Crutchfield for $249.99 shipped. I researched it and found it on Amazon for $488 plus shipping. 75watt x 7. I've got an older Denon reciever and it really puts out the power. Thats a heckuva deal on a nice reciever. I've read some great reviews on it. Now I've gotta get rid of my old reciever.

Heath

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I could use an old receiver Heath. ;)

Denon is a quality brand name and I would either go with them or Yamaha for my future home theater receiver.

3. Sony_Crack

Sony_Crack Virgin Detailer

I hope this isn't received as SPAM, but if you should ever need anything Home electronic or home audio related I work for a small specialty shop in Madison, WI and would more than happy sharing any information or deals I may come across.

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Your good...Thanks for the offer...:thumb:

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

The Denon's are good entry-level receivers, I had the AVR-1905 before upgrading to the Sony STR-DA5300ES...

6. Sony_Crack

Sony_Crack Virgin Detailer

Last night I was working one of my "other" jobs and i heard that the company I work for had an AVR-5805 checked in for service. Now this receiver weighs over 100lbs, and aparently the guy bought it on Ebay. When he got it from UPS it was crushed inside the box. The receiver wasn't engineered to support it's own weight i don't think many people know that when that receiver was shipped to retailers it was put on a wooden pallet and shipped flat. The guy was trying to claim insurance for the damage, but it was shipped improperly.....buyer beware!

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Please refrain from posting any deals from the company you work for, I mean no harm or disrespect but the Bargain Bin is for none affiliated postings. Just as a heads up that's all.