Deals on Rupes?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Kris Priewe, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Kris Priewe

Kris Priewe New Member

Hello everyone. I'm a new member and didn't see this question in any other threads. I have been detailing for over 15 years (12 years at a local dealership) and I am looking to get myself a set of rupes polishes. Namely the LHR 15 Mark II, the LHR 75E, and the ibrid nano kit. My question is, does anyone offer incentives for buying multiple machines/ kits at once? Personally I think if I'm going to give almost $1,600.00 for them I could expect to get some money knocked off or possibly something thrown in to sweeten the deal.
    Thanks in advance for any help and information.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  2. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

Where are you located and what do you think a fair price is for the. Equipment you are seeking ?

Kris Priewe likes this.
  3. Kris Priewe

Kris Priewe New Member

I am located in southern Wisconsin. I am actually looking for brand new machines but want to know if any web sights/vendors offered incentives. As far as fair price is concerned, I know what the retail (map) pricing is on each machine but figured i would try and see if i could get some sort of deal or some SWAG thrown in for purchasing all 3 at once. I would like the bigfoot bag to transport the polishers but don't want to drop another $100

4. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

there are no deals on Rupes machines however once in a while online stores will have open box or demo units available.

Kris Priewe likes this.