DD store referral

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by Nick.944, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Nick.944

Nick.944 Birth of a Detailer

Hey Phil,

Often times my clients ask tons of questions about the products use and where I get them and I always refer them to you. I know they order from you because they are always proud to show off the new goodies you sent them. I was wondering if you would ever want to set up something like lets say for example for every $500 spent from someone I referred I can get say free shipping on my next order or something like that?

Another idea I had was setting up something like another vendor dose and has a nationwide map of detailers in you can search for by zip code. I understand that could turn into a free-for-all if not monitored for quality so make up some rules like you must be active in DB and have at-least 1 good write up of you're work to qualify to be in the database.

2. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I had something along those lines on that 2nd idea but im still in the thinking stage of another idea i had on custom quoting and maintenance reminder system. With regards to the first, I think phil puts up enough sales/deals on the forums that its probably greater in value than a referral system.

3. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

certain other site has affiliate program where you get small amount of sale as credit to your accord so you can buy stuff. intresting to see if Phil gona set something like that up