DB GT5 Night!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by kyoshiro, Nov 29, 2010.

1. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Okay lets organize a DB GT5 Night this weekend or Friday night.
    I propose around 10PM PST~
    Please post your PSN IDs here aswell, I will make a list, we can fit 16 at once i believe, we'll start a chat room somewhere while it happens anyhow or we'll split multiple races.
    The game supports bluetooth headset so grab your car one and get it connected!
    I will be using my controller as i have yet to buy a wheel LOL
    I still need to go thru the game to give some specifications on your car (its still shrink wrapped as i need to bring my PS3 up to my room lol)

1. hayatecbt/hayatecbtcan(depending on if my asia account works properly online or not)
    2.rjung32 (epic32)
    3.agpatel (agpatel)
    4.xlukaszx (luke093)
    5.durabio (durabio)
    6.gR3yGh051 (Grey Ghost)
    7.nyrep1 (nyrep1)
    8.QQJBB (evofire)
    9. fifty5 (metajames)

the unlikely list:
    1. THE_STIG_831 (Minicoop831)
    2. phil enter your psn here
    3. domino you psn too
    etc...

2. epic32

epic32 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

sounds fun. i still need a headset so i wont be talking. =( im not that good tho.
    "rjung32"

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

agpatel - not the best as i am still pretty rusty.....but should stilll be fun..maybe a rookie race and a experienced race if we get enough people.

4. luke093

luke093 Welcome to Detailing

xlukaszx is mine, count me in! Btw, any car rules? details? I gotta give it a nice wash! (Btw... they use sponges in circles! NOOO)

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

that would be awesome but I have to pack boxes LOL

6. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

What's GT 5???

Just kidding :applause2:

7. durabio

durabio Birth of a Detailer

my psn is durabio :)

8. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

im down

gR3yGh051

9. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

i played GT5 so much on sunday with my G27, when i got in the car monday morning i couldnt steer it properly

10. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

nyrep1

going to pick up the game in the morning

11. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

comon now phil, i know you wanna :D

lol i need to buy a wheel!

anyhow specs, what i have in mind on the top of my head
    lets set a max horsepower (tuning allowed) race
    stock race (tuning not allowed) race with cars within a certain class
    your fastest car race (for shits n giggles)
    rally race

i got 10 cars now cuz of my collectors edition and pre order lol
    i shall give more updates on spec when i play more and get all the settings figured.

12. EvoFire

EvoFire Birth of a Detailer

I'm down, PSN is GGJBB

I don't have much.. And yes I agree on HP cap, otherwise my 200hp EG won't stand a chance!

13. domino

ive got heaps of cars now too, most heavily modified

i made the most money with the special events but seem to have hit a brick wall now at level 15

im only doing the a-spec races for fun, but its hard trying to buy/win a car for each race type

14. EvoFire

EvoFire Birth of a Detailer

I'm just trying to buy all the cars I like right now. I already picked up a R34, and Vitz(Echo) Turbo. Waiting for a Legacy GT Spec B and a 22B STi to show up in the used car section.

And the special events earn you an insane amount of money! God damn Elise 111R is so hard to drive though.

15. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

so this might be a stupid question . . . . . but do you folks say Xbox 360 or PS3? Thinking of getting a system again but not sure which route to go. Who has better games as well as better graphics?

I need to get with the times and join the fun so i can race with everyone.

How is GT5 anyways?

16. domino

i think its a no brainer

the ps3 has blueray, better games, free online gameplay and arguably better graphics engine

i cant drive that elise on the topgear test track for the life of me, first corner on the brakes ever so gently and the back end comes around. Ive even tried trail braking and it still spins out

17. metajames

metajames Birth of a Detailer

I'm "fifty5" on PSN, add me to the list. I may not make it depending on what night we settle on.

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Do most people have one of the pre-order exotic cars? If so we should just have all out race..I have the CE cars and few others.

19. metajames

metajames Birth of a Detailer

I have the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model from pre-order but I have only made it to level 5 in the a-spec mode.

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Love the sls, like kicking the back end out sometimes in it. Can't wait for my wheel to get here tomm, sicks that my wheel stand won't be in till Monday.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk